RIP Nipsey Hussle

To the people in the thread insisting that the "Government" took Nip out..thats real disrespectful to his loved ones that really gotta deal with the fact that a mark a ***** with a weak ego decided to take that mans life when it was most vulnerable. Yes the way he went out is basically like an execution/assassination because dude shot nip...turned back around and shot him again and kicked him...Thats rage & hate..not government ****...Take the tin hats off for a while my brothers

No one saying that’s what’s happening here were just saying why is that out of the realm of possibility this early

For what it’s worth it looks like it doesn’t get deeper than the gang/police **** if that

but y’all keep this same dismissive energy of this being some random thing we shouldn’t be weary of when dude is chilling in a padded room watching movies for the next x amount of years instead of actually doing time thanks to him randomly getting a lawyer that has experience with those mental health type cases lol

Also the story not adding up & there being larger players here than Eric =/= the government sloppily killed him over a documentary

His family don’t give a **** no more beyond he’s dead......you can especially see his mom at peace with it...but it’s too much off with this case and that doesn’t mean I’m saying Donald trump specifically put a hit out on this man lol

I don’t think the government did this one but y’all are really putting too much faith the governent.

They are as evil as they come, not crazy dictator evil. They play the long game.

I have very little faith in the government and think they're crooked as they come, especially under this administration.

However, I think attributing Nip's death to the government when there's absolutely nothing that points to that is ignorant because it passes the buck of responsibility onto someone else and avoids addressing the issue at hand. The community (black ppl) killed one of our own who was giving his heart and soul (and money) to try to make significant change in the area where he's from. Hiring ppl, creating pathways for education and job training, and investing without gentrifying. Even the LAPD recognized his impact in the community.

These hating ***, "why don't I have what you have" type dudes need to be washed out. The hater mentality is so prevalent and we won't get ahead until we get rid of it

You conspiracy theorists/the government did it people need to get out of the basement, step outside and breath some fresh air. It’s okay to question things if there is a reason to, or you just wanting to be inquisitive about something. However when you base your question around an opinion and have absolutely no facts or evidence to back up your claim as it pertains to a particular situation you look ridiculous.

I know it’s hard for people to believe that a regular guy from the hood who looks just like Nipsey killed him, but that is indeed what happened. Take off the tin foil hats and and the kufi’s fellas.

Just remember for every person out there trying to make a change in their community, there are several others trying to keep it the way it is.

I guess the city of Los Angeles, metro, councilmen are all next to be gunned down?

This wasn’t a coup, an inside job, or a coverup..

All the good he did has been magnified for the simple fact that he was killed by his own people. Period.

He wasn’t killed because of the good he was doing and trump decided to make a call.

Put the tinfoils on in another thread. This isn’t an airliner gone missing, or towers falling situation.

Let the man REST IN PEACE

I guess the city of Los Angeles, metro, councilmen are all next to be gunned down?

This wasn’t a coup, an inside job, or a coverup..

All the good he did has been magnified for the simple fact that he was killed by his own people. Period.

He wasn’t killed because of the good he was doing and trump decided to make a call.

Put the tinfoils on in another thread. This isn’t an airliner gone missing, or towers falling situation.

Let the man REST IN PEACE
You're my dude an all, but you 100% missed my point. Let me help you, my comments have nothing to do with politicians or government, but about those inner people Nipsey was trying to help.

But funny you mention these politicians that rarely have the peoples wellbeing in their minds.

You're my dude an all, but you 100% missed my point. Let me help you, my comments have nothing to do with politicians or government, but about those inner people Nipsey was trying to help.

But funny you mention these politicians that rarely have the peoples wellbeing in their minds.

This is just a special situation. This man was really something special. Not trying to discount others who do good for their community...but this is the only artist who never lost sight of himself and actually followed thru.

He had the respect of politicians, police and his community.

Some idiot got his ego hurt and killed him.

Screenshot_20190409-212612_Instagram.jpg
Fake news

Bruh, people get shot in South LA all the time.

I know a dude who came from a good family wasn't gang affiliated but a couple months ago was standing at the wrong place at the wrong time. And was murdered in a drive by.

These conspiracy ppl are probably not from LA AND I hope yall stop discussing them in this thread please.

Reactions: God
Why is it so hard to believe that jealousy and envy are very REAL and that people get caught slipping?

But nobody is saying that wasn't a viable option either, literally all people have been saying in this thread is that the news we got seems off and it is also very possible.

to those who keep saying "respect the family" His own brother is on record saying he does not believe this was simply jealousy, there is nothing disrespectful about questioning things. This is a guy who was producing an entire film doc on dr Sebi, i think it's pretty clear that Nipsey was one who didn't just take information at face value.

Back
Top Bottom