RIP Nipsey Hussle

As much as I hate to see my dude go, they couldn’t have done a better job today. From YG being YG with the speech to a letter from Barack, just speaks volumes about my guys reach from high to low. Crazy how someone you never even met can inspire you to be a better human.
That Part...

I’m bout to be the best MF I can be and kill all beef with everybody F all this material sht too

It’s what’s In you not on you
-NIP

You been smoking or something? We been labeling actions since the beginning of time. I honestly don’t get your point AT all with this.
We are talking about grievance, or children crying, or laughing when "normal" people will cry or vice versa.

We arent talking about Lebron garbage *** where we can measure it against someone comparable.

We are talking about grievance, or children crying, or laughing when "normal" people will cry or vice versa.

We arent talking about Lebron garbage *** where we can measure it against someone comparable.
Yeah but do you really think this is the best time to be talking about this pseudo intellectual stuff after the mans funeral? Like really

Ya know what I’ll just leave I don’t know why I even engage in keko discussion.

They let him speak so he’s considered family
He never gon get to say how he feels again to Nip...

Let the marathon continue

Guess I’m just old school. I couldn’t curse in front of my friends parents so I definitely wouldn’t do it at a funeral.

Some people be focusing on the wrong ****. That was a powerful funeral. Through and through. I’m not about to sit here and nitpick it for whatever standards ***** think a homegoing is supposed to be like. It was beautiful. It was love. Everybody who spoke, spoke their truth the way they could, the way they should...and ultimately, the way nip would’ve wanted.

That’s it.
For real ...

No one knows the personal connections Nip had with these individuals, what might be acting a fool to some, was what Nip admired and love that person for.

At this time, the only behaviour that I will probably judge would be that of violence and even then, depending where's directed, I could understand.

You cant up lift everyone by talking eloquently, some people need a voice familiar to get it.

Last edited:
They tried to kick Nipsey from the location and gave him a 30 Day eviction notice???

Did y'all not catch this?

The Govt told the landlords to kick Nip and Sam out of the mall strip and they actually got a 30 day notice.

The landlord instead sold the property to Nip and Sam.

Month later Nip gets killed......

Ok.

It's though ....

You admitted there's a problem.

I'm advocating against what you find unfortunate.

Yet, you're still arguing to why it doesnt pertain.

It is what it is.
Everything isn't so simple and literal. When someone does something good, you tell them. She is to be emulated. One day you will get it.

They tried to kick Nipsey from the location and gave him a 30 Day eviction notice???

Did y'all not catch this?

The Govt told the landlords to kick Nip and Sam out of the mall strip and they actually got a 30 day notice.

The landlord instead sold the property to Nip and Sam.

Month later Nip gets killed......

Ok.
sounds like it would have been more effective to kill the owners instead...

nips family is still gonna own the spot... blacc sam gonna continue to run the store...

what a waste of a "hit"

Everything isn't so simple and literal. When someone does something good, you tell them. She is to be emulated. One day you will get it.

I hate to say it, but not everyone is as intellectual as you think you are.

One day you'll get that words have meaning and not everyone is looking at the metaphors you're making believe.

She gave a great, powerful and uplifting speech. She empowered people to do and be better.
She's another grieving mother.

Once you start throwing "strong women", well, in comparison too???? Again, this is not say she's not strong, but it is very unfair for another grieving mother that just can't intellectually, spiritually, physically or emotionally can keep it all together. Hence, stop labeling peoples actions during this time.

I'll also insert YGs comment about light skinned, why can't he just say beautiful black woman. Someone can come to a determination that YG think light skinned woman are more attractive, even if that's not the case.

Suprise someone like you that's always talking about black empowerment and being woke still cant grasp the probably pointless but yet powerful emotional stigma of strong when someone is not grieving uncontrollably, even if that wasnt the intent.

I hate to say it, but not everyone is as intellectual as you think you are.

One day you'll get that words have meaning and not everyone is looking at the metaphors you're making believe.

She gave a great, powerful and uplifting speech. She empowered people to do and be better.
She's another grieving mother.

Once you start throwing "strong women", well, in comparison too???? Again, this is not say she's not strong, but it is very unfair for another grieving mother that just can't intellectually, spiritually, physically or emotionally can keep it all together. Hence, stop labeling peoples actions during this time.

I'll also insert YGs comment about light skinned, why can't he just say beautiful black woman. Someone can come to a determination that YG think light skinned woman are more attractive, even if that's not the case.

Suprise someone like you that's always talking about black empowerment and being woke still cant grasp the probably pointless but yet powerful emotional stigma of strong when someone is not grieving uncontrollably, even if that wasnt the intent.
She is strong in comparison to the mother who abandons her children, who then cries when they are killed in the streets.
Do you understand that, or is that too intellectual for you?
You see, I was once told that talking to some people via the internet, is like talking to a brick wall. Well, thanks for proving them right.

She is strong in comparison to the mother who abandons her children, who then cries when they are killed in the streets.
Do you understand that, or is that too intellectual for you?
You see, I was once told that talking to some people via the internet, is like talking to a brick wall. Well, thanks for proving them right.
LoL boy get out of here with that ... extreme.

You just said "In this society, people are judged emotionally, which is unfortunate."

Ok bruh bruh, I dont want to hear your woke self again.

So every woman that cant follow that performance is a weak child abandoning mother. Got it.

Probably the last time I address you. Stop calling people dumb and naive and start looking in the mirror parna.

LoL boy get out of here with that ... extreme.

You just said "In this society, people are judged emotionally, which is unfortunate."

Ok bruh bruh, I dont want to hear your woke self again.

So every woman that cant follow that performance is a weak child abandoning mother. Got it.

Probably the last time I address you. Stop calling people dumb and naive and start looking in the mirror parna.
Said the brick wall.

sounds like it would have been more effective to kill the owners instead...

nips family is still gonna own the spot... blacc sam gonna continue to run the store...

what a waste of a "hit"

Kill the owners for what? The store isn’t gonna be the same ever again. This will last a year while people are still mourning. The Marathon Clothing isn’t gonna be the same once people get over his death.

You don’t have the rapper voice behind it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom