RIP Nipsey Hussle

it's still going on.. there are too many people in the crowd:

Kill the owners for what? The store isn’t gonna be the same ever again. This will last a year while people are still mourning. The Marathon Clothing isn’t gonna be the same once people get over his death.

You don’t have the rapper voice behind it anymore.
Dude really had great ideas man ....

He was moving on a tech realm that other rappers are not even dreaming about man.

There really isn't a "protocol", per say, on personal conduct at a funeral service. It really takes a lot for people to stand up in front of others, let alone their deceased loved ones, lying encased, and speak about them. There's a lot going on mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually at that moment, it indescribable. They have to say whatever they're moved to say, outside of a prepared speech, and it's not always eloquent, but it's their true feelings.

PROLIFIC

LONG LIVE NEIGHBORHOOD NIP

E0766770-F5AA-459F-A77F-4CA5CB80D892.jpeg

As much as I really felt Snoop’s speech, I cringed at all the crip calls. :smh: I really don’t care if my opinion is unpopular. These cats gotta be more careful and responsible for their actions/words. It’s at least a cool hundred young kids in that crowd and at home watching this salivating at the mouth to become a crip because inspirational figures like snoop keep making it look cool.

This is called doing all the dirty work for the enemy whether you know it or not. We gotta move different. Making it too easy for the ones who have disdain for us.

Guess I’m just old school. I couldn’t curse in front of my friends parents so I definitely wouldn’t do it at a funeral.

I understand your POV....but the cursing and storytelling and people being loose and raw with their words and emotions is what it's all about. That's when you know folks aren't faking it for the sake of being "proper." I think it's cool people are letting it out.

I hope at my funeral people are drinking, laughing, swearing, crying and storytelling as opposed to reciting some generic, over used bible verses and walking around with sticks up their asses.

Back
Top Bottom