RIP Nipsey Hussle

Could be, but i think its way simpler than that.

He had an argument with someone, posted a tweet, got killed shortly after. Heat of the moment.

Pac died the same way :smh::smh:

Instead of continuing or flying the initiative of a documentary about a Dr who has as many red flags as positive ones we should be talking about why young black males feel the only choice they have is to join a gang and repeat the cycle of death and violence.

I'm sure that documentary was or is going to be very interesting but in the end it is nothing more than a conspiracy. Just like JFK, aliens, 9/11, etc. Some of it is fact but most of it is fiction.

What is fact and is not fiction is that young black males, particularly in LA feel the only choice they have is to join a gang. Nips was doing some great things for this community but that doesn't erase the fact that many more just like him could have been doing the same thing but never got the chance. That is what is depressing to me is that we are losing the next generation of minorities who could be our doctors, lawyers, writers, singers, actors, advocates, teachers, etc...

That is what is depressing to me is that we are losing the next generation of minorities who could be our doctors, lawyers, writers, singers, actors, advocates, teachers, etc...

This is what it comes down to in the big picture. Nip was bridging the gap in those communities. Really hope his Vector 90 project comes to fruition still.

As far as gangbanging, nothing will ever completely end it. Its been what 50 years now? This **** will be ongoing forever.

I don't get what's so hard to understand. People kill their own flesh and blood for numerous reasons, you don't think they would kill someone who bangs the same color as them??? Jealousy, clout, money or just flat out don't like the person. I'm not from LA so I won't speak on the Gang Politics there but this is not rare.

Big facts. Jealousy dont discriminate

Was thinking about first world countries :lol:
My bad

Yeah no doubt.

As far as first world, our country is founded on violence, racism and inequality. Add in zillions of guns and here we are. It's really sad. I've worked with so many young kids that were unbelievably talented and had amazing personalities, but couldn't kick the street lifestyle and have since been chewed up by the system.

Makes me sick that we have really addressed it aggressively.

Saying he was a known rat too

I feel like they already know who did it. Especially if others were injured during the shooting as well. Wouldn't be surprised if the police don't even get a chance to arrest the fool.

I feel like they already know who did it. Especially if others were injured during the shooting as well. Wouldn't be surprised if the police don't even get a chance to arrest the fool.

They definitely both know.

What’s it looking like out there right now in L.A.? Was thinking about making the drive from S.D. to pay my respect

This is crazy. This guy was doing so well and was doing so much for the streets.

Last week I saw this video of him and Lauren

RIP NIPSEY
55931120_2233457900049707_406947906482864128_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom