RIP Nipsey Hussle

:smh: This is that dancing dude. People always find an excuse to make things about themselves on social media but this is just distasteful.

And then this :lol: :smh: it just doesn't come off as heartfelt and genuine when you have to 'get a pic for the gram'
Screenshot_20190414-130442_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190414-130425_Chrome.jpg

This dude is one of my favorite rappers but he's such a cornball it's sickening.

Like I said, dude waited for everyone to be sleep so he could go do some ****ery like that.

It shows that he main objective was to have a photo for IG. In addition, dude knew if he would of have pull that **** with others around it wouldn't be good for him.

I wouldn't be suprise if dude is legit scare to go around those parks to begging.

Dude plays mute on Wildn out...is a cornball and not even in an alphabet of celebrity to even be there.

Hopping out at dawn to snap a pic smh

I just keep on listening to his music. Really can’t believe he’s gone. Like many in here saying they’ve never reacted to a celebrity passing I get that now.

Reactions: Ube
When I uploaded YouTube, on the home screen it recommended Complex Sneaker Shopping with Lauren London :blush:

Good Gawd that woman is beautiful!

I jus pray for her and her family to get through this

Had heard about bro but been out the rap game so didn't take time to look into his work
He took the torch and ran with it until his race was won

Back
Top Bottom