RIP Patrice O'Neal

Originally Posted by AyoDun

rip
frown.gif

arent you the guy who made the asian bathhouse thread?
RIP Patrice... Boston Native 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

man.. anyone else watching elephant in the room right now on comedy central?

so sad.. best line "i'd rather die than insult my way out of some p)(#)("

i was watching last night too. funny as hell

real sad at the same time
frown.gif

Saw Elephant In The Room last night on Comedy Central and that !+*@ was +##%%## hysterical.

The animal abuse commercial !+*@ was great because I say that to my wife all the time. I'm watchin' Basketball Wives then they just throw some battered animals in a cage on screen and $@+% my whole mood up.

And when he talked about how bad women have it and how he'd feel if his nose bled every month. Had some joker on here recently talking about how hard it is to be a man. $@+% atta here...

DAMN this dude was funny.

The fact that he did that on Comedy Central as a black comedian is AMAZING. The boundaries he has on there allowed him to shine even more.

Miss him greatly.

RIP... but you guys are making it seem like dude was the funniest guy on the planet. watched elephant in the room and it was pretty good, but i wouldn't watch it again.

come at me bros

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

RIP... but you guys are making it seem like dude was the funniest guy on the planet. watched elephant in the room and it was pretty good, but i wouldn't watch it again.

come at me bros

Patrice riffing about any topic on Opie and Anthony is funnier than 98% of the comedians going today.  He was a genius.  Never had a celeb death really effect me before.  If you listen to O&A regularly, you really start to listen to Patrice, Louis, Jim Norton, Vos, Mohr, Rogan any regular like they're your friend.

I'm late as hell but DAMN, this is sad.  His stand up Elephant In The Room was COMEDY!
laugh.gif

R.I.P

Louis CK, Patrice O'Neal, Russell Peters

Top 3 Comedians on my list.

Back
Top Bottom