RIP TOPSHOP

that suit fits terribly btw
if you are trying to sell people, that aint the one to do it.

you should never look for formal wear from fast fashion. theres no fooling anyone with cheap suits.
basics and casual wear are whatever but you get what you pay for with suiting and formal wear.

and 200$ for a zara suit is laughable... you can literally get a spier and mackay suit right now with the memorial day sale for like 275$
and those are fabrics from highly regarded mills in italy...all handmade.

you should never look for formal wear from fast fashion. theres no fooling anyone with cheap suits.
basics and casual wear are whatever but you get what you pay for with suiting and formal wear.
Nah, I think you can definitely pull it off around a bunch of people who don't know suits too well, but anyone with an eye for quality is gonna spot you.:lol:

Realistically though, it doesn't really matter. Long as you aren't breaking the bank and you like what you got, who the hell am I?

man treat yo self!!!

im just saying zara is a big ripoff at 200$ price point
you don't have to break the bank for quality nowadays.
companies are taking out the middle man and bringing the fabrics straight from the mills and factories to your door.

What exactly is terrible about the fit of this suit? Entertain me....aside from the pants, because I hope you have the common sense to know that’s the fitting room and obviously the pants have to be altered....but break down the fit and why is “terrible” I’ll wait.

Man ST*U :rofl:

Ain’t nobody here even defending the quality of fast fashion, that’s a given that the quality isn’t the best, ya keep glossing over what I let off with as far as physique, a lot of those suits you’ll find in Macy’s sales, while the quality and brands are better, they don’t often have the European slim cut that Zara has OTR, so then you find yourself paying more to alter it...my argument for Zara is solely based off their fit, for the way I dress and my physique, Zara has been nothing but great and if ya wanna talk quality I’ve had Zara suits from 4 years ago, still kicking :rofl: but to each it’s own.

The cheapest alternatives up from Zara in my experience that I like are places like Jcrew, Indochino, Suitsupply....I’ll pass on Macy’s based off the stuff I peeped while shopping for my father-in-law....great brands, good quality, not my style.

man treat yo self!!!

im just saying zara is a big ripoff at 200$ price point
you don't have to break the bank for quality nowadays.
companies are taking out the middle man and bringing the fabrics straight from the mills and factories to your door.

That's what I was saying 200 is OD for Zara's. Rather get a designer suit with superior quality from Macy's or even suit Depot online for 200. But to each their own not my money lol

I could give a damn less about thread count and all that other BS, I wear a suit tops 5x a year and if I’m gonna dwell into a “quality” suit, best believe I’m not going to no ***** Macy’s to get it :lol:

Zara’s 200$ in comparison to say Hugo’s 900$+ if I need a quick fix I’ll go with Zara, once again if you on the chubby end of the spectrum I completely understand your disregard of Zara as is not tailored to bigger dudes at all.

Zara suits usually fit me decent off the rack with minor adjustments on the pants at most which cost me no more than 10$ and end up fitting me perfect, I’ve had Jcrew suits break down on me faster than Zara ones...so...lol

This joint trash? Ya steady buggin

3CB0710D-23AE-4DB4-AE9D-6AACDC34E3F2.jpeg

Like I said if you a relatively slim guy and can fit their clothes, Zara should be at the top of your bargains list to mix into your wardrobe, clothes MAY feel cheap, but you can mix them with some dope designer **** and look like your outfit FRESH.

Just watched a buzzfeed video where a guy let his dad dress him and he chose that same suit.

What exactly is terrible about the fit of this suit? Entertain me....aside from the pants, because I hope you have the common sense to know that’s the fitting room and obviously the pants have to be altered....but break down the fit and why is “terrible” I’ll wait.

Like the other poster said, it's your money so def buy what you like. I certainly do. But to answer your question, the shoulders are awful. They don't follow your natural shoulder. The arms of the suit are literally turning. And the pull towards the center is off because it doesn't have higher armholes like a better quality suit would. Then it has clear pick stitching which often shows a quality suit, but with that suit it is almost like some joke. The vibe is very costume-y. And attempting to look more expensive than it is. You mentioned pairing it with designer accessories.... I guess I can get the vibe at a club where it's very dark.

I'm not a fan of Zara so I am not just getting on you. I dislike how they attempt to mimic other brands. That said, I've got at least one tie from them.

I don't understand the mentality of wishing for a business to die.
These brands don’t make clothes that can fit your typical fat lazy middle American individual, which is practically majority of all middle Americans, Fat and lazy.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Its par for the course nowdays, these guys that wear super slim clothes dont realize what actually fits. Slim suits are good, but they should never bunch up, wrinkle, etc. That suit is extremely ill fitting on homeboy.

Once the suit blazer collar jumps up like that, its a terrible fit. A suit jacket should fit seamlessly with the shoulders. Shoulda went to suitsupply and you would instantly feel the difference of how you feel, even with their cheapest suit.

Fast fashion is cool for some undershirts or gym hoodies though.

But never go cheapskate with a suit man.

so you dont want to go to macys to get a quality suit but would go to zaras for one :lol:

Who’s talking about quality tho? That’s ya battle, I never said Zara had quality, I said they had perfect fitting suits (for my build at least) if I want quality I ain’t going to zara OR Macy’s, BELIEVE THAT.

Back
Top Bottom