RIP TOPSHOP

Once the suit blazer collar jumps up like that, its a terrible fit. A suit jacket should fit seamlessly with the shoulders. Shoulda went to suitsupply and you would instantly feel the difference of how you feel, even with their cheapest suit.

Fast fashion is cool for some undershirts or gym hoodies though.

But never go cheapskate with a suit man.

Once you confuse a suit jacket with a blazer or think they one in the same your opinion on fit is irrelevant...sorry man.

Once you confuse a suit jacket with a blazer or think they one in the same your opinion on fit is irrelevant...sorry man.

Lol you're trying way too hard here.

The shoulders are bunched up its plain and simple. That fit is not good. You'll pay what $30 to shorten the hem and maybe take in the waist? If you go up 1 size in that jacket it'll be a trash fit too. Shoulda just added an extra $100 and get a real suit with free tailoring.

Its a ****in family wedding smh.

Lol you're trying way too hard here.

The shoulders are bunched up its plain and simple. That fit is not good. You'll pay what $30 to shorten the hem and maybe take in the waist? If you go up 1 size in that jacket it'll be a trash fit too. Shoulda just added an extra $100 and get a real suit with free tailoring.

Its a ****in family wedding smh.

Once again you don’t know the difference between a blazer and a suit jacket, I’m supposed to take your opinion seriously...I think the **** not :lol:

Lmao @ shoulders bunches up, this ain’t a MTM suit, OTR and it fits like this, I’ll take it.

Who’s talking about quality tho? That’s ya battle, I never said Zara had quality, I said they had perfect fitting suits (for my build at least) if I want quality I ain’t going to zara OR Macy’s, BELIEVE THAT.
You chatted about quality when you said "...quick fix if you don’t wanna drop 1k for a quality joint"

I’m dying to see all these suit experts in their suits...guaranteed I run circles around ya in my cheap Zara suit.

I’m dying to see all these suit experts in their suits...guaranteed I run circles around ya in my cheap Zara suit.

My pops designed the blueprint for the Suit Supply tailoring catalog. Go to any of their stores and ask for a catalog. You might just see me, and him actually :lol:

I get the mentality of getting cheap clothes and tailoring it to a perfect fit. I've done that. Just not with suits.

You chatted about quality when you said "...quick fix if you don’t wanna drop 1k for a quality joint"

Exactly, meaning I never claimed Zara was a quality buy....ya keep bringing up quality and Zara in the same sentence :lol:

My pops designed the blueprint for the Suit Supply tailoring catalog. Go to any of their stores and ask for a catalog. You might just see me.

I get the mentality of getting cheap clothes and tailoring it to a perfect fit. I've done that. Just not with suits.

And somehow the term “suit blazer” came out your mouth, smh

Zara works for Ksteezy for his body type...

For many, Zara OTR does not fit well...

:lol: damn dude you're like a woman sticking to one word. Thats not the point. You know what the message everyone here is telling you.

Lol this is how i know you never bought a real suit.

OTR quality suits dont fit like that. You can get quality at the $350 range.

Cant be rockin $500 kicks and $200 suits come on fam.

Oh my bad OTR suits as long as they “quality” “real” will fit any physique PERFECTLY....that new nano fit technology on real suits...GOT IT.

Yep with most physiques, you can get OTR jackets and do zero alterations at places like Suit Supply, Indochino, etc.

The first time you do it, you'll think of this post.

:lol: damn dude you're like a woman sticking to one word. Thats not the point. You know what the message everyone here is telling you.

Which is? That Zara is cheap and not quality? DUH! I never said wasn’t.

I brought up Zara exclusively speaking on slimmer built dudes, if you have that build you can flourish off Zara EASILY....ya bring up quality then go off talking about clearance RL suits from Macy’s FOHHHHHHH :rofl:

Yep with most physiques, you can get OTR jackets and do zero alterations at places like Suit Supply, Indochino, etc.

And at suit supply and indochino you are not walking out with less than 500$ spent...they are a tier above Zara, i never said Zara was better than those brands :rofl:

I don't understand the mentality of wishing for a business to die.
Their business practices contributes mass amounts of waste globally based on designs copied directly from runway shows.

Zara has ripped customers off with conversation rate shadiness.

All of them are retail outlets with no real ethical imprint.

Sure they employ workers but in go nowhere minimum wage jobs.

This the same guy that got into collecting records and wanted to start his collection with one of those record players sold at urban outfitters?

I still remember when topshop was all the buzz when I was living in the UK circa 2011.

Speaking of other fast fashion house, I love zara. Too bad their suits do not fit me well, or else I would buy my suits from them on the regular instead of getting bespoke suits.

You guys gotta keep in mind, the style of suits changes with times as well. My $2000 dolce suits I bought in 2009 does not look as "modern" anymore. I don't wear them to the office. Only suits I still wear from 2011 are the tom ford suits I bought. Then again, that costed me $3500 each hahahhahha.

These days, I found a tailor overseas in the Philippines that make great suits for around $500 (although the suits are not canvassed).

Picked up my first SS suit last night after not free tailoring to the suit.

I thought the tailoring was free.

But I'm not complaining. It was well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom