Road Rage Over Obama Biden Bumper Sticker SMFH

Police say Harry Weisiger is charged with felony reckless endangerment in the incident.

This dude had a big problem and it was Obama in office.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Surprise factor: None

Ignorance Level: High

Today on NPR a woman called in claiming to be the recipient of an apple to her head because of her bumper sticker.
laugh.gif

Most of you guys are such tools when it comes to politics, you guys would be praising some idiot who attacked a person with conservative bumper sticker.

It is deplorable but also kinda funny. For one thing, you should take off the stickers over a year after the election. Second, this is one reason why I do not have bumper stickers on my car, I am not THAT eager to let some stranger stuck behind me in traffic known my political views, or my preference for American car brands, or how many people are in my family ect.

nobody would be praising risking the life of somebody else over their political views. just shut the hell up.

Rex I respect your views on economics but your views on politics are getting more ridiculous by the week.

Essential1 wrote:
Rex I respect your views on economics but your views on politics are getting more ridiculous by the week.

Just remember that I do not love Republicans any more, I just hate Democrats a lot more. Politics is driven by hate and I want to see the Dems driven out of power in Congress and I can worry about whatever bad ideas will come from a Republican Congress in 2011.

As far as bumper stickers are concerned, are you one of the many people in the white community who has a Prius not just to save on gas money but because it maximizes the potential space for political bumper stickers? I just do not get it, is a conservative stuck behind you in traffic going to change his world views because of your bumper stickers?

BTW, since subtle facial ques cannot be conveyed well in text or even with emoticon, I say that in a good natured fashion. I just notice a lot of people here in California who have a wall of stickers on backs of their cars.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

As far as bumper stickers are concerned, are you one of the many people in the white community who has a Prius not just to save on gas money but because it maximizes the potential space for political bumper stickers? I just do not get it, is a conservative stuck behind you in traffic going to change his world views because of your bumper stickers?

BTW, since subtle facial ques cannot be conveyed well in text or even with emoticon, I say that in a good natured fashion. I just notice a lot of people here in California who have a wall of stickers on backs of their cars.
I don't despise Prius's but I don't care for them either...

I've only put 2 bumper sticker on my car.Both were Obama stickers... Never put em on the bumper though. At some point I'd like to take it off without peeling off a block of paint.. Bumper stickers are a way to represent who you are, just like a brand on your clothing. You are not trying to change the world through your bumper sticker or your brand of clothing. It is just to represent who you are and how you feel about something.

But I also hate cars with a #+*# load of bumper stickers like do you really need a bumper sticker for Sunoco? Why would someone have it in the first place, and why would you buy it?

Most of you guys are such tools when it comes to politics, you guys would be praising some idiot who attacked a person with conservative bumper sticker.

It is deplorable but also kinda funny. For one thing, you should take off the stickers over a year after the election. Second, this is one reason why I do not have bumper stickers on my car, I am not THAT eager to let some stranger stuck behind me in traffic known my political views, or my preference for American car brands, or how many people are in my family ect.
Jesus dude. Talk about going out your way to defend the 'enemy'.

Is this Healthcare bill really that $%%+%%# bad that it's driving people to do !*+$ like this? What the hell?

Most of you guys are such tools when it comes to politics, you guys would be praising some idiot who attacked a person with conservative bumper sticker
eyes.gif

Yeah, that's what would happen. There's no excuses, especially seeing tha there was a kid in the car. Your using this to make a political point like the rest of the "tools" on here

Wait. Are you really justifying this? Jesus christ dude.

If most of you were honest you would admit that you would admire or support someone who attacks a drivers over a conservative themed bumper sticker. Some progressives would be against it but not all.

I am not defending this idiot. Like I said, it was deplorable, do you need more adjectives? It was misguided, stupid, idiotic, dumb, wrong and reckless. Do not get involved in road rage especially over differences in political views.

don't use that BS excuse. nobody in their right mind would applaud what this idiot did. especially putting a child's life in danger over something so minimal as a bumper sticker. regardless if you lean to the left or to the right, it's ridiculous to think that.

If most of you were honest you would admit that you would admire or support someone who attacks a drivers over a conservative themed bumper sticker. Some progressives would be against it but not all.

If you want to take this route, I would think there are more than a few conservatives, maybe not here, that heard about this story and felt that there was nothing wrong with what the man did.

Of course these people have much deeper issues than flawed political ideology. No one in their right mind would find any act like this acceptable, regardless of differences in opinion in politics.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I don't despise Prius's but I don't care for them either...

I've only put 2 bumper sticker on my car.Both were Obama stickers... Never put em on the bumper though. At some point I'd like to take it off without peeling off a block of paint.. Bumper stickers are a way to represent who you are, just like a brand on your clothing. You are not trying to change the world through your bumper sticker or your brand of clothing. It is just to represent who you are and how you feel about something.

But I also hate cars with a #+*# load of bumper stickers like do you really need a bumper sticker for Sunoco? Why would someone have it in the first place, and why would you buy it?
Usually people with an abundance of stickers drive beaters so it's often used to hide dents and scratches.

Back
Top Bottom