Rock The Bells 2012--- Bone Thugs N Harmony headlining, DMX, Eve, Wu Block, Future added

acts_sb.jpg

acts_mv.jpg

acts_nj.jpg

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

my money is it being bone thugs and harmony

This.  DF and Dipset arent big enough names to be considered the "biggest RTB of all time"

so asap , dipset, kendrick, j cole,nas....amazing lineup..but where in the hell is holmdel, new jersey?

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

my money is it being bone thugs and harmony

This.  DF and Dipset arent big enough names to be considered the "biggest RTB of all time"
29225e57ea16ae77ab5b1822fe02a0c6d93d8bc.png

156182_387058854673763_100001089560607_1137116_1468879974_n.jpg

looks ill...don't know how Mac Miller weak #$# slid his way into there, but i'll be attending one of the Cali shows...do they usually only play one stage...

Is it a 2 day event now or is it just the same show 2 days in a row? I've already seen Wiz, Nas, Cole, Cube, Meth & Red, Immortal, Murs, Zion-I live so not sure how I feel about this. Lineup is cool but not the best. Bone performing E 1999 tho?
pimp.gif

lineup def looks worth going to.

only two questions i have are:

which locations will be the exemptions that are asterisked?

and why in the hell is the NJ date the same weekend as the festival Hov just announced (still anticipating the line-up, gonna be hard to one-up)?

roll.gif
roll.gif
at it being the same weekend and pretty much location as Hov's festival.

aint really excited about bones or timbaland

everything else is cool though. good they got new blood in there.

Black Hippy
pimp.gif

I feel like this is Paid Dues with more people... and that I've already seen like 40% of this lineup...

Hopefully they add some more acts, good to see RTB take a little mainstream approach tho.

That lineup sucks ... Cudi , Wiz , Mac Miller , Lupe , J Cole & Missy as some of the headliners ? I'm good .

Record label money unfortunately influencing this

Good thing there are asterisks next to a bunch of those names

Let's see who they add ...

I've seen a lot of these acts already, but lineup is still bomb

Seeing Deltron 3030 live is worth every penny to me. One of my favorite albums of all time.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

Record label money unfortunately influencing this
grin.gif
Wrong. I used to work for/ kick it with the Guerrilla Union crew. They haven't and never will sell out. Bet that.

So how do you know if those with the asterisks are performing at your venue or not?
And are tix normally all 1 price?

Back
Top Bottom