Rock The Bells 2012--- Bone Thugs N Harmony headlining, DMX, Eve, Wu Block, Future added

I'll be at the Mountain View show, plan on drinking/smoking a lot Sat. and just smoking throughout Sunday.

my pics from rock the bells

1st day i saw everybody at the rock the bells stage front row 

2nd day i saw psycho realm, pusha t murs and fashawn, slim da mobsta, i self devine, mgk, atmosphere, bone thgs, wiz and nas all front row except atomsphere 

excuse the low photo quality
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src=""></iframe>  videos coming soon

my pics from rock the bells san bernardino    

vids 

day 1 standing 10+hours in the 100+sun  no food little water  shoulder to shoulder. people were dehydrated left and right

Hope its nice out next week in jersey! Can anybody who's been to PNC tell me what the security is like? (both entering the concert and while inside)

Just got home from the Mountain View show. Day 1>Day 2 but a big SMH to Cam'ron not being with Dipset. Bone Thugs was awesome to see tonight.

Just got home from the Mountain View show. Day 1>Day 2 but a big SMH to Cam'ron not being with Dipset. Bone Thugs was awesome to see tonight.

What you mean cam wasn't with dipset?? I was there, he did dipset anthem, down and out, I really mean it, salute, etc.

Anyway bone KILLED that ****. They even did thug love AND notorious thugs...SICK!

What you mean cam wasn't with dipset?? I was there, he did dipset anthem, down and out, I really mean it, salute, etc.

Anyway bone KILLED that ****. They even did thug love AND notorious thugs...SICK!

I DEF did not see Cam there :lol: I thought Juelz and Jones were rapping all of his verses to those songs, I was around a bunch of people *****ing about having no Cam. I was also really ****** up by then though.

Bone was awesome though, Bizzy was def on ecstasy :lol:

Last edited:
FUNK FUNK FUNK!! Dipset played all of those?!!? damn I missed out, I stayed n waited at the main stage during dipset I think, disappointed in myself now

Day1>Day2 I agree, was crossfaded and drunk by 10 AM both days
nthat.gif

I DEF did not see Cam there :lol: I thought Juelz and Jones were rapping all of his verses to those songs, I was around a bunch of people *****ing about having no Cam. I was also really ****** up by then though.
Bone was awesome though, Bizzy was def on ecstasy :lol:

:rofl: Damn homie, you must've been hella faded. Yeah that boy Cam rocked it. Off top from Dipset's set, they did:

Summer With Miami
Certified Gangstas...Just Jimmy's verse
Dipset Anthem
Whistle Song
We Fly High
Down and Out
Dipset Anthem
Oh Boy
Hey Ma
More Gangsta Music...just juelz verse but it was all I needed to say "^, V, , CHEA CHEA CHEA CHEA!"
I Really Mean It
Freekey did a verse of something
Salute

Dipset did they thing!

BONE straight MERKED IT THOUGH! My two favorite groups of all time, Dipset and Bone made this epic! **** was classic!

The mountain view show was dope. Seats are worth every penny. I'm no longer about that lawn life.

Saw everybody I wanted to see except dipset. Seeing Bone was unreal. Thug Love and Notorious Thugs back to back!!

The mountain view show was dope. Seats are worth every penny. I'm no longer about that lawn life.

Saw everybody I wanted to see except dipset. Seeing Bone was unreal. Thug Love and Notorious Thugs back to back!!
nthat.gif
tired.gif
same boat

Back
Top Bottom