Rockdeep Interviewed By "V"

Great read.

Just know I am working with one of NT's Greatest on a few projects and it involves names already mentioned here and other Brands as well.
I really hope your talking about BP
pimp.gif

Professionally. The prodest moment and this may sound weird is sitting in a meeting at a Company you have revered most of your life that is one of the biggest Footwear Giants in the world and hearing an idea of YOURS actually STOLEN with no credit given to you and actually put into place. EVEN if its not executed the way I would have done it. Just to know you had an idea folks would think enough of to use as their own and Market to the World. Idea Theft is the Biggest Form of Flattery in the Marketing World. lol

smh.gif
Damn Shame

For those wanting to get into the Footwear Industry. Weather it be a Designer, a Color Designer or a Product Line Manager. Choose your friends and mentors carefully. Don't share your ideas with anyone who will listen. Pick and choose who you share your ideas with because although you may love a company to death and finally made it to your dream job, its not always cookies and cream. There are others who will do ANYTHING to undercut you and hold you back and you won't even know its going on.

pimp.gif
Nice interview(Btw Rock looks alot like D.Will
nerd.gif
)

Great read. I loved how he kept saying "a sneaker magazine". You da man Rock!!! Say the name!!!!
laugh.gif

Good stuff thanks...

I'm pretty sure he was referring to BP... I think... lol...

and its also nice to finally put a face on a fellow NTer...

Good interview but I think you dodged the big issue. You talked about "the man behind the name and the drama." Not once did you allude to "thedrama" and it would have been nice for him to candidly set the record straight, let alone have it act as an introduction to those that may not necessarilyknow what "the drama" was. Thanks for the good read though. Respect.

Just to clarify...

BP is in fact the person I was speaking of and for whatever reason I thought I mentioned that but I guess I didn't. But who else. He is my main man.

As for dodging an issue. Vulkan didn't bring any issues TO me. He only asked softball questions which I ran with (correct me if Im wrong V) So rehashinganything thru the article wasn't the intent, as I have moved on from that.

If anyone didn't find clarification in ALL the crap that was said on NT, then I'm sorry for them. I have moved on from that and have agreed to notspeak on "certain" things via a settlement. My intent was to only shed light on those aspiring to get into certain fields within the FootwearIndustry. I didn't do it further bring attention to my past situation.

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the read, and Thanks to Vulkan for the interview. I think we will be doin a Part Deaux at some point in the future. I wishVulkan nothing but success in what he does.

Back
Top Bottom