Rodney Stuckey in '08, Courtney Lee in '09, __________ in '10?

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

To everyone that said Dejuan Blair  

I agree

33p8yz7.gif

but he is not overhype so chill...
grin.gif
Blair has been putting in work all season..

I do believe that out of all of the rookies Blair and Ty Lwason will have the greatest impact in the playoffs.

It won't be Roddy Buckets. He's legit, and won't get major clock anyway due to the Mavs deep backcourt and shorter rotation.

Originally Posted by Steve212

It won't be Roddy Buckets. He's legit, and won't get major clock anyway due to the Mavs deep backcourt and shorter rotation.

i agree...playoff rotation is shorter, so he may get more DNP-CD's than games played.

The Courtney Lee stuff from last year still makes me laugh. Some of the comments had me asking myself, "Really? He's that good?"

I hadn't seen that much play from him until the playoffs. I didn't remember anyone saying things like that throughout the season.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

The Courtney Lee stuff from last year still makes me laugh. Some of the comments had me asking myself, "Really? He's that good?"

I hadn't seen that much play from him until the playoffs. I didn't remember anyone saying things like that throughout the season.
Best ones were him being a future all star and Brandon Roy clone.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Best ones were him being a future all star and Brandon Roy clone.
Only said that because he was a lightskinned brotha

Originally Posted by JD617

What about Brandon Jennings?
Jennings was already overrated during the regular season, so I don't think he counts.

I was joking too man.  I was basically just commenting on the fact that according to OP, James Harden doesnt count either.

Originally Posted by dland24

Jennings was already overrated during the regular season, so I don't think he counts.

I was joking too man.  I was basically just commenting on the fact that according to OP, James Harden doesnt count either.

Oh, my bad.

Oh, my bad.

All good.  I have always said that there needs to be some sort of universal sarcasm font.

Oh, my bad.

All good.  I have always said that there needs to be some sort of universal sarcasm font.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Back
Top Bottom