Rodney Stuckey taken to Hospital after having a seizure on the bench

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by What up

damn taking him to Cleveland CLINIC???? That must be the closest thing, no HOSPITALS in the area?
Cleveland Clinic is a medical center numb nuts.

RadioShack is not really a shack.

Most HOSPITALS have facilities for patients to stay over night for extended periods of time, while most CLINICS are for out-patient treatment...if its serious, which it looked like it was... would you rather have the option to stay?
At the end of the day its Cleveland... so you lose
IF Cleveland CLINIC is great, then good for yall, I dont care because i'd rather bathe in oven cleaner than step foot in Cleveland for anything

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.  

At the end of the day you're ignorant .... so you lose.

damn taking him to Cleveland CLINIC???? That must be the closest thing, no HOSPITALS in the area?

Most HOSPITALS have facilities for patients to stay over night for extended periods of time, while most CLINICS are for out-patient treatment...if its serious, which it looked like it was... would you rather have the option to stay?

IF Cleveland CLINIC is great, then good for yall, I dont care because i'd rather bathe in oven cleaner than step foot in Cleveland for anything

Someone is losing, but it isn't Cleveland for once.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Its love. 

Honestly here in Texas, Clinics are trash

Dude, I know what you're saying but you're just a bajillion percent wrong about this "clinic."

Now you know.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude, I know what you're saying but you're just a bajillion percent wrong about this "clinic."

Now you know.

noted
"Cleveland Clinic is a bajillion percent better than any other 'clinic.'"

2vah1tc.jpg

I always make fun of Ohio, but theres no need to take it that far about making fun of their clinics and their hospitals. just because some items arent naem brand, doesnt mean they're bad products.

So from the last few replies, he's alright correct?

I hope everything goes well with him..

Was this caused by contact? Did it happen on the bench? Middle of a play? Very curious. Hope dude is ok.

They showed a video of him playing against the celtics this year grabbing his chest. Too scary, hope its just dehydration. One of my worse fears, anyone else watch that segment on the player that pretty much dropped dead on the court, play for lower marymount i believe..

Sounds like it's going to be okay, but my prayers go out to him.

I saw a girl have a seizure in class back in high school...man $$#+ was scary

At the end of the day you're ignorant .... so you lose.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get well Stuck

not for nothing. one day when i was in class...this guy had a seizure. that %%%+ is a scary situation when you see it in person. dude pulled through though. hope stuckey does the same

I thought this was interesting...I was watching on ESPN360 and this is what came on the screen as they were carting Stuckey off.

Never seen this before.

Back
Top Bottom