ROFL, LMAO, LOL....LLS!!!?

I hate where I live. An bein from NY it jus augments the corniness of all the stuff that's coo out here.

laughing like $#*& ? man that doesnt sound right ...... just curious , is ur friend black or white ( no racist ) ....

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

DMV talk.
pimp.gif
Word. +@% is ji vicious son.
pimp.gif

But only females from the DMV say "lls". If I ever catch a dude using that term.....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

DMV talk.
pimp.gif
Word. +@% is ji vicious son.
pimp.gif

But only females from the DMV say "lls". If I ever catch a dude using that term.....
indifferent.gif

At my school the DMV dudes use it as much as the females

Do other people not say "like ****" at all?...for anything?

Personally, I end 78% of sentences with "and ****" though...

Not even...mad dudes at my school and in my area use "lls" in texts and online and stuff. Sometimes they OD on it too...jo.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

The Hate in this thread is impeccable. Like we're supposed to talk like everyone else. Ya'll bammas from other places kill me. Hatin Like +*@%... Yeah, I said it
Maybe you should learn what the word "impeccable" means before you use it.

Maybe you should look up the word "sarcasm" while you're looking in your dictionary trying to be the Mini mod in charge of all things pertainingto correct use of works on Niketalk. Get a life and or ST#&

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I go to school in VA and see this crap on the regular...I also noticed NOVA/DMV people say like #%%% after everything

"ROB YOU SICIN LIKE #%%%!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i cant front i wanna add sicin to my vocab
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i said sice around some ppl in the Hampton area on a trip and the nearly crapped themselves. After explaining the word They said " I'm sayin that !+*% tommorow that !+*% goes hard." i figured VA knew about sice until then.
Im waiting for the right time to sneak "sicin" into a convo
roll.gif
....hopefully my roommate doesnt
indifferent.gif
me

pimp.gif

don't really use lls but do on occasions, gotta rep ya dig

everything else, jivelike, sicin, lunchin, rollin, young, etc. on the regular

i miss home

pimp.gif

and i love the NY hate

Just about all of my friends at school have adopted rollin/roller into their vocab and agree that should be a national term.

The Hate in this thread is impeccable. Like we're supposed to talk like everyone else. Ya'll bammas from other places kill me. Hatin Like +*@%... Yeah, I said it

Maybe you should look up the word "sarcasm" while you're looking in your dictionary trying to be the Mini mod in charge of all things pertaining to correct use of works on Niketalk. Get a life and or ST#&
roll.gif
You seem to be angered. I always use works correctly, by the way. I'll tutor you in Englishfor $20/ hour if you want.

Maybe you should look up the word "sarcasm" while you're looking in your dictionary trying to be the Mini mod in charge of all things pertaining to correct use of works words on Niketalk. Get a life and or ST#&
roll.gif
You seem to be angered. I always use works correctly, by the way. I'll tutor you in English for $20/ hour if you want.

Yeah,I had to laugh at myself for slipping up on works, but seriously dude, it's an internet forum, is it really that serious?

Moe been done.

I hate LLS with a passion, but I say "like #*@+" constantly.
smh.gif

Sice too. And I say sahn every other sentence.

Maybe you should look up the word "sarcasm" while you're looking in your dictionary trying to be the Mini mod in charge of all things pertaining to correct use of works words on Niketalk. Get a life and or ST#&
roll.gif
You seem to be angered. I always use works correctly, by the way. I'll tutor you in English for $20/ hour if you want.

Yeah,I had to laugh at myself for slipping up on works, but seriously dude, it's an internet forum, is it really that serious?

you was going back n forth with him so it is that serious
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom