Rogaine for Men....Bosley..... Nioxin?

Yeah..... 
embarassed.gif

I know the hairline topic on NT is a running joke, but let's be serious, most of us are going to start to recede before we want to.

Me being one of those people, what do you guys use or do to help?

Im white BTW.

Yeah..... 
embarassed.gif

I know the hairline topic on NT is a running joke, but let's be serious, most of us are going to start to recede before we want to.

Me being one of those people, what do you guys use or do to help?

Im white BTW.

All of that stuff is BS. When it goes, it goes. It's genetic. I'd say if you wanted to prevent, you'd have to do it hormonally, but you might end up with a pair of ****. Afterwards, you can only do plugs. Think about it this way. With the money lebron has, if there was a solution, he would have done it.

All of that stuff is BS. When it goes, it goes. It's genetic. I'd say if you wanted to prevent, you'd have to do it hormonally, but you might end up with a pair of ****. Afterwards, you can only do plugs. Think about it this way. With the money lebron has, if there was a solution, he would have done it.

Bosley and F.U.E transplants are too drastic though. Bosley cuts your head skin off in slits with a scalpel, peels it (yes they peel a strip of hair bearing skin then graft it), and pastes from the better growing "donor" area. Follicular unit extraction basically uses a hookr to remove each hair from the good area then to plant it back in somewhere else. Both are very bloody, take multiple applications, and cost around 7k or more.

Bosley and F.U.E transplants are too drastic though. Bosley cuts your head skin off in slits with a scalpel, peels it (yes they peel a strip of hair bearing skin then graft it), and pastes from the better growing "donor" area. Follicular unit extraction basically uses a hookr to remove each hair from the good area then to plant it back in somewhere else. Both are very bloody, take multiple applications, and cost around 7k or more.

Originally Posted by supdoode

That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Here is Wayne Rooney, who judging by the scars most likely did FUE. Dr. Diep says it can take as long as 8-12 months post op for full results, because the hair transplanted falls off, back to square 1, root goes to sleep, root grows back, and you have new hair in the transplanted area. I might have to give this dude a call. My temple's shape sucks,
wayne-rooney-pic-twitter-yfrog-image-1-313391865.jpg
image-17-for-editorial-pics-9-may-2011-gallery-961215074.jpg

That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Here is Wayne Rooney, who judging by the scars most likely did FUE. Dr. Diep says it can take as long as 8-12 months post op for full results, because the hair transplanted falls off, back to square 1, root goes to sleep, root grows back, and you have new hair in the transplanted area. I might have to give this dude a call. My temple's shape sucks,

wow ... i'm fine with my receding hair ... 27 years old ... ehhh ... it was fun while it lasted

wow ... i'm fine with my receding hair ... 27 years old ... ehhh ... it was fun while it lasted

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

i've been balding since i hit 20, if this is the real deal....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

i've been balding since i hit 20, if this is the real deal....
eek.gif

First person I always think of:

matthew-mcconaughey-hair-transplant.jpg

I still have a full set of hair, @ 29
smokin.gif
.  I'm guessing I got my pops gene, since he has gradual balding at the temples with a full set of hair, if that makes sense.  My moms, side, eeeeek!!!.  One of my cousins I grew up with and is the same age already went the razor route.  He started balding at 23.

Still sucks to think about...knocks on wood.

First person I always think of:

matthew-mcconaughey-hair-transplant.jpg

I still have a full set of hair, @ 29
smokin.gif
.  I'm guessing I got my pops gene, since he has gradual balding at the temples with a full set of hair, if that makes sense.  My moms, side, eeeeek!!!.  One of my cousins I grew up with and is the same age already went the razor route.  He started balding at 23.

Still sucks to think about...knocks on wood.

I got that Manu patch, though not as pronounced as his, and thinning through the middle. I am 26. Nobody on my mom or dad's side of the female has the same issue. I'm thinking about it. I can afford it, insurance might even cover it. But I am trying to decide FUE method (all the videos I posted above) or the Bosley (strips of hair barring skin removed and put on top) method.

Here's them talking about how it works on the brothas too. My man is so embarrassed though, and
laugh.gif
at the Jamie Foxx mention. Freudian slip?

I got that Manu patch, though not as pronounced as his, and thinning through the middle. I am 26. Nobody on my mom or dad's side of the female has the same issue. I'm thinking about it. I can afford it, insurance might even cover it. But I am trying to decide FUE method (all the videos I posted above) or the Bosley (strips of hair barring skin removed and put on top) method.

Here's them talking about how it works on the brothas too. My man is so embarrassed though, and
laugh.gif
at the Jamie Foxx mention. Freudian slip?

Back
Top Bottom