Rogaine for Men....Bosley..... Nioxin?

headblade-s4-hi-res.jpg

my boss got Bosley... for him it was a waste of $$

I just clean shave my head... *shrug*

my boss got Bosley... for him it was a waste of $$

I just clean shave my head... *shrug*

If you notice it early, there are things that you can do to stop it. As long as it's not genetic. You might have a lack of Biotin or other vitamins. Propecia works as well

If you notice it early, there are things that you can do to stop it. As long as it's not genetic. You might have a lack of Biotin or other vitamins. Propecia works as well

Im bald at 26, corners were thinning so I just let it go. Save that $25 every other week on a cut and save time waiting at the barbershop

Im bald at 26, corners were thinning so I just let it go. Save that $25 every other week on a cut and save time waiting at the barbershop

don't trip...it's just hair.

i was convinced i was going bald at around 23...freaked out for like 2 years then realized i'd be better off to just accept it and own it....
almost 10 years later, i'm not any worse off than i was at 23.

point being...it's really not as big of a deal as you might think it is.

don't trip...it's just hair.

i was convinced i was going bald at around 23...freaked out for like 2 years then realized i'd be better off to just accept it and own it....
almost 10 years later, i'm not any worse off than i was at 23.

point being...it's really not as big of a deal as you might think it is.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

They also do tattoo hairline reconstrunction
eek.gif
Wow guess this is just for the brothas.  Anyways, what's gonna happen down the road when he needs to shave the whole thing? Dudes gonna have a bunch of lines on head.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

They also do tattoo hairline reconstrunction
eek.gif
Wow guess this is just for the brothas.  Anyways, what's gonna happen down the road when he needs to shave the whole thing? Dudes gonna have a bunch of lines on head.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

What happened sdubl? Did it not take well?

Im not sure... dont really want to ask, he might get mad
laugh.gif

He just kept saying it will grow in, but it never really did.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

What happened sdubl? Did it not take well?

Im not sure... dont really want to ask, he might get mad
laugh.gif

He just kept saying it will grow in, but it never really did.

Bosley and F.U.E transplants are too drastic though. Bosley cuts your head skin off in slits with a scalpel, peels it (yes they peel a strip of hair bearing skin then graft it), and pastes from the better growing "donor" area. Follicular unit extraction basically uses a hookr to remove each hair from the good area then to plant it back in somewhere else. Both are very bloody, take multiple applications, and cost around 7k or more.
Damn I didn't know all of that.

But Rogaine works. I will say that. 8)

Back
Top Bottom