Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Using the tracking tool on the site and my order number I found out that the shipping label was created today. They should be going out soon. Please calm the **** down.

it's pretty calm in here 
indifferent.gif

Rose gold not showing for me
nevermind man, im guessing it was still in my cart from last time cause i don't see the rose golds on the actual ronnie fieg footwear page at all anymore either. and plus it gives me the oos inventory issues 

You sure? There's a dude upset because it actually took the 3-5 BUSINESS days to ship. How can you be upset when they tell you up front? Sue its nice when they go out early but c'mon man.

Why are people still bringing up the kid talking about shipping time let it go. He is not even speaking on it any more so please give it a rest

LOL, 1 dude gets upset about nothing and 14 people respond. Who's really clogging the thread?

Can we get back to the wild internet speculation please.   What are your guesses for what's dropping first after 9/13 (FP) and 10/4 (Adidas?).  

I'm thinking NB for Black Friday again.

Last edited:
September 13th: Filling Pieces

October 4th: Adidas (EQT Support)

November (Black Friday): New Balance (530)

December: Asics (GLV Denims)

Just my guesses

I wouldn't be surprised if he had some tricks up his Steep Tech, might be a release between 10/4 and Black Friday :nerd:

September 13th: Filling Pieces

October 4th: Adidas (EQT Support)

November (Black Friday): New Balance (530)

December: Asics (GLV Denims)

Just my guesses
If he keeps up dropping asics 2 at a time, what else do you guys think he would do? I hope its something completely new. No more re-hashs!

Everybody will have their mobile Twitter alerts on after the Black Friday release hoping for another quick follow up the following week like the Americanas.

If he keeps up dropping asics 2 at a time, what else do you guys think he would do? I hope its something completely new. No more re-hashs!
Sages were completely new. He shouldn't even have named the rose gold Vs, rose gold. Completely different shading.

don't think its gonna be anything new. i'm thinkin denim GLV's and maybe just maybe the super greens...on the GLV. dayumnnnnn. 

I don't mind the rehash so much as I mind him not doing it right...those samples looked pretty damn close to the OG RG in terms of color. but I think the RG GLV would be better as a stand alone shoe rather than being compared to the GT2 because they both have things that make them cool IMO and are much different shoes in general.

Back
Top Bottom