Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

A rehashed colorway just means you get to save money if you already have it. I wouldn't mind him continuing the 1 new colorway and 1 one rehashed. I just wish he would keep the color the same if he does lol.

opposite.

glad I picked them to see.

was very surprised.
A 38 year old man made fun of me yesterday for wearing the white ones. They look like nursing shoes, I don't think I can ever wear them again in public after that comment.

great more GOLD  from RONDIDAS
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

A 38 year old man made fun of me yesterday for wearing the white ones. They look like nursing shoes, I don't think I can ever wear them again in public after that comment.
you make 38 seem old
mean.gif
... well im 38.. i picked up blacks and i love my pair... well constructed sneakers, and super compfy..

Any one else regret purchasing the DSM X Puma x RF? Worst release of the year IMO

I bought the black pair on a whim just to see if the leather was really something to write home about, and I wasn't too too disapointed at first...I kind of took it for what it was, an all leather basic shoe. But not until about a week ago, I took 'em out the box and tried them on for the first time, and I must say that I'm a HUGE fan...the differnce from in-hand to on-foot is night and day.

would think an old dude would be asking which RackRoom shoes you scooped them from. 

Last edited:

Any one else regret purchasing the DSM X Puma x RF? Worst release of the year IMO

I bought the black pair on a whim just to see if the leather was really something to write home about, and I wasn't too too disapointed at first...I kind of took it for what it was, an all leather basic shoe. But not until about a week ago, I took 'em out the box and tried them on for the first time, and I must say that I'm a HUGE fan...the differnce from in-hand to on-foot is night and day.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the black pair very much. It's just the white pair, unbearable. And yes, 38 is old. What are you doing on this thread at 38 years of age? I should give you my white pair, I feel bad

no, i like it and i am glad i got it from reseller for retail..the absence of color and rainbows made it a good looking "serious" sneaker that i am able to wear at work easily.

I'm strongly assuming the Adidas comes out on the 13th. He mentioned that collab would be to commemorate 9/11 and he would be donating 15k or so to the families affected. This was said on the Juan Epstein podcast with Clark Kent.

Good call Nostradamus

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the black pair very much. It's just the white pair, unbearable. And yes, 38 is old. What are you doing on this thread at 38 years of age? I should give you my white pair, I feel bad
roll.gif

Kiddies.. I tell ya!!

So y'all are into kicks because it's the popular thing to do? At 38 you won't be into kicks anymore...

Y'all should just give up now.

Back
Top Bottom