Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Im not usually one who complains, but this is worrying, 2 weeks out and no shipping confirmation what not. Hope my order doesn't get cancelled  -.-

1599017_960550660638348_1843594156_n.jpg

We at KITH would like to apologize for the situation we have had regarding the delay of shipments of the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte V - Rose Gold and Sage. We acknowledge all of the discrepancies and are putting a strong foot forward towards solving these issues in the very near future. In our third year of business, KITH has grown exponentially, for which we could not be more blessed. We seek to shift the culture, and we admire our customers for granting us the ability to do so. Please be patient with us as we continue to grow. We strive to not only offer the best possible product on the marketplace, but the best service as well. Therefore, we have taken action to better ourselves for our customers.

First, we would like to state that the delay in the shipment of collaborative products has not affected our day-to-day e-commerce business. We officially have a team dedicated to solely e-commerce fulfillment, and we will work relentlessly until we reach the pinnacle of service standards. Although we were successful in fulfilling all domestic orders within 3-5 business days, we sought to ask more of ourselves. After much deliberation, we have formulated a solution to ship these products out for domestic customers within 2-3 business days going forward. Lastly, we would like to apologize to our international customers for the debacle regarding your shipments. We experienced complications with the communication between our 3rd party shipper and us regarding overseas orders. Our international business has surged of late, which is an honor that we do not take for granted. Hence, to create strong customer relationships abroad we have exerted maximum effort to find a dynamic solution that will play to the betterment of our customers, as well as us.

We are sorry for any issues caused by this dilemma. Our operations team has been up day and night solving these circumstances so that they may never happen again. We are a burgeoning company, and see our flaws as areas of development. We will not cease until we can offer the highest level of service and product to our customers. Thank you for being a part of us.

Just Us.

Very nice touch to reach out upon the subject.

Kudos to them.
I don't think he could really avoid it anymore. Every twitter/IG post had someone commenting on it saying something like "why don't you come back from Venice and ship my shoes???" haha

ok. ok. sheesh this has gotten ridiculous...can we get the offical FP release info already?

Last edited:

ok. ok. sheesh this has gotten ridiculous...can we get the offical FP release info already?
Most likely tomorrow. It's most likely gonna be limited as hell anyway so I imagine he wants to announce it as close as possible to release.

Probably $200 and probably 200 pairs again. 

^ I hope that it's more than 200 pairs per...i'm not confident I can execute an 11:01 checkout time again.

but is anyone anticipating a kithstrike today?  probably not, but I actually got the day off today

on top of the apology, they should make it right....

free shipping, small amt of credit to customers who waited so long

Back
Top Bottom