Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Or international buyers who paid $52 for shipping and had their orders left until last. That is a ridiculous price for shipping, and if I have to pay that much I'd most definitely expect my order to be out the door within three days at least.

Partial refund wasn't a joke from my end, I'll be emailing about it as soon as my pair get here!

I think a partial refund would be a nice courtesy or they could've provided a faster shipping method to compensate for the delay. I remember ordering something from a different place before and they left something out of my order. They ended up overnighting it to me lolz.

IMO

1. Volcano

2. Sage

3. Mint

4. Cove

5. Rose Gold

The shape of the Mints puts them over the Coves and Rose Golds for me.

I actually think both the Sage and RG are > Volcano. 

Mint and Coves are boring as all get out though. I'm slanging these Coves as soon as the price is right. Hopefully it won't take more than a year. 

Why isn't Ron dropping a date for the FP? Rumors (on NT, of course), are that it's gonna be this Saturday, but he still hasn't dropped a date. He usually throws some kind of release info up 5 days to a week in advance, no? Granted, he did say "I'm not playing fair anymore", but then again, how true is that? "Coming soon" could mean on Saturday, and then again it could mean next week...good ole' Ronster keeping us on our toes over here. Touché.

Need full pics of these adidas
indifferent.gif

NEED

Or international buyers who paid $52 for shipping and had their orders left until last. That is a ridiculous price for shipping, and if I have to pay that much I'd most definitely expect my order to be out the door within three days at least.

Partial refund wasn't a joke from my end, I'll be emailing about it as soon as my pair get here!
i could settle with an early link for the next collab :tongue:

i could settle with an early link for the next collab :tongue:

As long as it's an asics collab I could settle for that too! Haha. Like access to friends and family for one future release or something.

My sages have just landed in the UK! I can now rest easy :smile:

Last edited:

sorry I wasn't referring to international buyers

I wish the sages came with a dark green and white lace.  That green and salmon lace would be better without the salmon.  We need to see more sage lace swaps.

Just in case some still trying to desperately track via the 6 digit order number without success (apparently all international orders?) --> you find a Second UPS Link in your KITH order overview page, that surpisingly works! Uffff...

Last edited:
damn the adidas collab looks like its gonna be dope. I dont mind the gold seeing as i loved the KFE's but i think subtle hints of that gold for this collab will be fire

As long as it's an asics collab I could settle for that too! Haha. Like access to friends and family for one future release or something.

My sages have just landed in the UK! I can now rest easy :smile:

If it says castle donningtom I think it is, they haven't arrived, it's just some preliminary customs notification with UPS, like calling ahead.

If it says castle donningtom I think it is, they haven't arrived, it's just some preliminary customs notification with UPS, like calling ahead.

It does say castle donnington yeah but it's an arrival scan, almost twelve hours after the departure scan at Philadelphia. They won't deliver until Monday anyway so I guess it makes no difference, just feel better knowing they made it across the Atlantic okay :smile:

Just in case some still trying to desperately track via the 6 digit order number without success (apparently all international orders?) --> you find a Second UPS Link in your KITH order overview page, that surpisingly works! Uffff...
can't find that link...

If the nypd uniform is the inspiration for the Adidas then they should be black with hints of gold and that light blue color...right? Or is the nypd uniforms a dark navy?

Back
Top Bottom