Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Why is he always the one that gets the samples, does he wear same size as RF or? 

I know he works at Kith, but I never see the other employees post samples

Anyway, I personally think the released pair looks better 

Samples are made for ronnie in his size and the most common sample size is a 9 and I follow some other workers and they get samples

You'll get an email about an early order man they don't bs with that stuff. Robin Thicke got early access for the USA x Brazils, Pumas, and Sages x RG. 

I like the shipping info stuff, but is there a thread just for that? Probably would be nice to have for us sending stuff - especially overseas. And how to purchase stuff if you're in the States and trying to buy through Foot Locker Europe, NDC Europe, etc.

Personally not versed in this stuff, so I'd have a lot to learn.

what do they mean with this?

Lastly we are working to provide upfront pricing of duties, taxes, and shipping for all our international customers.

thanks guys

So they are going to say how much duties, taxes, etc. are going to be outright. they are going to give you the exact amount for your shoe after retail, shipping and duties you have to pay. No more guessing how much you're gonna get popped for come time to pick up from the ups man. 

And I can't believe how hard it is to look for a sage in 10.5-11 time is running out before prices go up

TTS on the new FP collab? I'm not familiar with FP at all. I wear a 12 in nikes

Last edited:

what do they mean with this?

Lastly we are working to provide upfront pricing of duties, taxes, and shipping for all our international customers.

thanks guys
I would imagine a service like the one eBay provides with its shipping program, Nordstrom has that as well.

That way you pay for duties when you pay for the product, no surprise when the product shows up.

Yes the international shipping is expensive (not as bad as concepts) but I don't see the problem with customs. My only problem is the brokerage fee UPS takes but that's not Kith's fault.

Yes the international shipping is expensive (not as bad as concepts) but I don't see the problem with customs. My only problem is the brokerage fee UPS takes but that's not Kith's fault.
have you seen the import charges that ebay adds when you purchase something? usually it is  about 70% of the bin price of the listed item...i just hope it will not be like that..

Back
Top Bottom