Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

scooped the rg in a 42 .. normally a 10/10.5, this time around i got to the individual product pages with the detailed description before the "quick shop" page ever updated.

scooped the rg in a 42 .. normally a 10/10.5, this time around i got to the individual product pages with the detailed description before the "quick shop" page ever updated.
damn, you guys boosting my confidence for getting thtat 41. i'm a 9.5, was torn between 41 and 42. :smokin.

So either that page is hoeing you or ronnie's twitter is cause ronnie said a 42 is a 9.5 in mens and if im correct my friend is a true 9.5 and he got a 42 on the last release 

Last edited:
So either that page is hoeing you or ronnie's twitter is cause ronnie said a 42 is a 9.5 in mens 

that sizing issue is completely confusing... i really would have to try these out in store first before copping.. I measured my foot and would've been a 43 although i'm usually a 10.5 and can sometimes size down to a 10. Most 11s would be way too big

Tried for the navy pair in a 45 and they were gone by the time I finished checkout. I'm gonna keep trying in case one becomes available

Got thru with a 43 in the whites.  Hoping they fit, I went with the sizing chart he posted, but it seems some of you guys are sizing down even further?

Back
Top Bottom