Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Those leather sagas a fieg design as well? I like those hope they aren't so I could pick them up easy

Edit: they are a fieg design. Willmax confirmed for early next year

I'll pick up white ones if it drops. Those black ones look exactly like the DSM Pumas I already have

Both new balances are flames ... After the classic salmon soles these upcoming 530s, 850s completely destroy the Daytonas and americanas. I thought the last 2 RF X new balances were let downs but the upcoming ones look nice. When hq pics surfaces they're won't be a divide over opinions I believe.

Both?

Where's the pic of the other pair?

Last edited:
Release info dropping tomorrow.. Curious to see the price point for the Adidas. Im hoping it stays under 160

Wonder what Mercers droppin. Hope some maroons and camos

Honestly thinking its gonna be the same exact colors as the blue label (camo, black, charcoal, tan and olive I believe)

I'm thinking they're the same because the camo pattern from the teaser looks exactly the same as the previous drop

Honestly thinking its gonna be the same exact colors as the blue label (camo, black, charcoal, tan and olive I believe)

I'm thinking they're the same because the camo pattern from the teaser looks exactly the same as the previous drop
I'd be into that. Need olives and camos.

The hype for volcanos is still real. Just traded mine for coves mints and black achromatic Pumas lol

Wonder what Mercers droppin. Hope some maroons and camos
i dont think they will be camos or maroons. tbh if any mercers are gonna drop, they'll complement the shoes and the rest of the apparel judging by all the other previous releases. i would expect colors such as off-white, navy, oatmeal, grey, etc. i just want those two-toned sweats previewed a couple of weeks ago with the filling pieces 
nthat.gif

i dont think they will be camos or maroons. tbh if any mercers are gonna drop, they'll complement the shoes and the rest of the apparel judging by all the other previous releases. i would expect colors such as off-white, navy, oatmeal, grey, etc. i just want those two-toned sweats previewed a couple of weeks ago with the filling pieces :nthat:

View media item 1208098

I think those are the "meekers" he tweeted about a few weeks ago. The upper part of the pant looks like a mercer, and the bottom is a bleecker.

I hope he doesn't use that $15k donation to upcharge the price of the sneakers.

But good for him though, I'm glad he decided to honor NYPD for 9/11.

im definitely looking forward to the  apperal dropping on 10/11,  I hope the meekers drop that day as well... 

Back
Top Bottom