Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Might cop some Mercers off eBay. They have a black label, I'm assuming they are the Mercer Monday's?

Anyways, I wear a 34 in Publish Legacies and a 34 in zanerobes. Should I cop a 34 in these as well?

i remember getting my waist size in mercers about a year ago and they were very tight and short length wise compared to a black label pair that was a size up

That hat>>> shoes. Good cause and back story tho.

Are rose golds releasing international? Only see the sages getting a release date this weekend.

Does anyone know if its ok to use a suede eraser/brush on the nubuck on mints? Or will I F it up?

In cleaning mine with an suede eraser all the time and they do look fine.. I guess it's the only way to clean them..

Does anyone know if its ok to use a suede eraser/brush on the nubuck on mints? Or will I F it up?
well..i don't think it will do anything...good..it will make the nubuck look bad. imo better go to a shoe repair shop...

In cleaning mine with an suede eraser all the time and they do look fine.. I guess it's the only way to clean them..
It hasn't done any noticable damage to the nubuck on the spot you cleaned?

well..i don't think it will do anything...good..it will make the nubuck look bad. imo better go to a shoe repair shop...
Its nothing major that would be worth going to a repair shop for. Just a few small dirty spots from wearing them in the city yesterday. I know I'm being anal about it but I just want to try and clean them up a bit.

Last edited:

Its nothing major that would be worth going to a repair shop for. Just a few small dirty spots from wearing them in the city yesterday. I know I'm being anal about it but I just want to try and clean them up a bit.
it won't trust me. just be sure to be VERY light with the eraser, other than that you're good. just use the usual combination of brush > eraser > brush. don't be too rough on the shoe with the eraser as to prevent fading of the mint color, but you can go ham on the shoe with the brush. 

i've brushed and cleaned my mints plenty of times with suede + eraser and no noticeable damage upon inspection has been done. 

i've used Jason markk and reshoevn8r and both have been fine with no issues

it won't trust me. just be sure to be VERY light with the eraser, other than that you're good. just use the usual combination of brush > eraser > brush. don't be too rough on the shoe with the eraser as to prevent fading of the mint color, but you can go ham on the shoe with the brush. 

i've brushed and cleaned my mints plenty of times with suede + eraser and no noticeable damage upon inspection has been done. 

i've used Jason markk and reshoevn8r and both have been fine with no issues
Thanks dudes. Appreciate it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom