Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah, no kidding. Looks like an FSR still. I've been to final checkout at least 6 times and I just can't do. I may wait for everyone to theirs and when the resellers can't move their pairs buy them for retail or less. AND!, I'll see if the sizings is either a .5 to full size down. Like others have mentioned,  seeing an 8.5 in the closet would be weird.  Most shoes I'm either an 9.5 or 10. Beyond my OCD, I don't want to be stuck with a pair that's either too big or too small because it seems like a reselling flop and I'd be taking a hit in the pockets to get the correct size. I hope Kanye doesn't make things worse for us down the road though ...

Last edited:
.5 down, I like a little room anyway and I .5 down on most adidas. I dug these from the jump, then decided I may pass....sat on my cart for what seemed like an eternity in Kith time, and hit the buy button, it had logged me out of pp, but was able to still go through. I dont think this took swiftness, just a willingness to chance that they are dope in person lol.

Where's the guy that said these will go for 1k 
ohwell.gif

And why to people keep posting bad links in here when you can just buy on the website [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Congrats on who copped. Honestly, I had to pass because of all the releases coming up. I had it in my cart but my guy feeling told me to pass. I guess I can say good practice for the next one. Lol.

I have to say..people do not really want these.

This is the first in a long time i'm able to click a size and it be there. Esp on an RF drop

His latest pumas ?

I was sold on these when I saw on feet pics.

Will be a good go to winter shoe with jeans.

Only thing that i liked out of today's release was the snapback. Released it out of my cart after the total came close to $57 after shipping and taxes. I'll wait til tuesday for that navy/burgundy hoodie.

His latest pumas ?

I was sold on these when I saw on feet pics.

Will be a good go to winter shoe with jeans.

Was the DSM pumas like this as well? I dont cop every shoe Aaron drops but from what I've experienced, this is the first time ive been on here and this who FSR was easy to add to cart.

FSR still sitting.. i literally took a shower.. had two phone calls and randomly carted a 10.5

....limited my axx

Back
Top Bottom