Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i was able to fully check out on some sizes right now just for fun... just keep going back and forth on the check out screen out till you get through (unless size finally disappears)

This release has a lot in common with the Towers. 

disgusted-stephen-a-smith-l.png

Doesnt seem like anyone is looking for pairs after a majority of sizes taken off kithnyc, glad everyone that wanted them got them.

i dont get you people calling this a flop and what not. there will always be some people who doesnt like the colorways, but this one is a lot more creative than say the rose gold glv. also once they are in hand, new people will draw in, same ******* deal everytime
I honestly don't know which demographic this release was targeted at.

The RF crowd doesn't seem to care much for Adidas in general. When this release was first announced, quite a few people in here didn't even know that "Consortium" is not a model. I'm not trying to be disrespectful here (there's tons of stuff I don't know) but it shows how little interest in the brand existed among RF "regulars". Also, if you release collabs about every four weeks, people are bound to skip some of them.

The Adidas enthusiasts I know don't really care much about RF (at least not enough to buy a shoe solely because his name is attached to it) or flashy colourways. While the gold toebox and everything are definitely more creative than just re-releasing slight variations of older cws, these sort of have an extreme look to them. I personally would never wear a shoe that has that much gold in it. Solebox, Bait and HAL are all releasing EQT cws that are much closer to what the average Adidas fan likes, probably because they have more experience with the brand.

The average hypebeast wouldn't care about this release either, because (as stated above) basically no one else cares that much about it.

I reckon RF couldn't care less since these will sell out regardless. Still shows that he should consider a less is more approach when it comes to his collabs if he wants to keep up the hype.

Smallest size left is 11.5. I slept, literally and it looks like regular adidas consortium accts aren't getting these either.

Going to the new store later. Was taking test this morning, but family came through and helped me get it. Hope everyone that wants it gets one.This shoe has a meaning to me. Both my parents worked at World Trade. Luckily both of them made it.

Pumas might have been a huge "flop" because they say but they're arguably his best release this year....

Back
Top Bottom