Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Related, purely trolling is tough guys. Like when I want to inject into a conversation but then I have to remind myself I am Ronnie Fieg. Niketalk problems. 

Rule #1 when buying ANY releases in the resale market is to NEVER buy them right after the release. Let all of the online pairs get shipped out. Dudes will be lucky to get their money back on these after eBay and PayPal fees. Wait it out and buy from someone who can't afford to sit on them for a long time.
fixed

Rule #1 when buying RF releases in the resale market is to NEVER buy them right after the release. Let all of the online pairs get shipped out. Dudes will be lucky to get their money back on these after eBay and PayPal fees. Wait it out and buy from someone who can't afford to sit on them for a long time.
Thanks my man! Will test the waters and see what happens! Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. 

made in china now, I dont think the quality is as good as the ones that were made in the usa. probably why they're 120 now.

Quick question guys what's a good price for the gt2 rf Brazil's and also how was the sizing on them

Quick question guys what's a good price for the gt2 rf Brazil's and also how was the sizing on them
tbh i've seen pairs go for sub 200. Even the pairs going for 200+ you could probably talk it down. 

also if anyone is nice enough to cop me the khaki mercers and ship it out here to CA I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll PP you + tip you a generous amount too if someone could help! PM me. 

Last edited:

tbh i've seen pairs go for sub 200. Even the pairs going for 200+ you could probably talk it down. 

also if anyone is nice enough to cop me the khaki mercers and ship it out here to CA I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll PP you + tip you a generous amount too if someone could help! PM me. 
Just be patient, man.  All that stuff is going to hit the website soon enough.  Just in-store only right now to hype up the expansion.

Those new jackets r more of a windbreaker. The fit towards the waste is boxy, hard to explain . Tts if you will rock crewnecks underneath .

Wow, I already have shipping info for the EQTs. That's pretty quick...took 9 days for me to get shipping info for the sage/rose gold release. 

Back
Top Bottom