Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I guess with the online being pushed to Wednesday I can hopefully get info on sizing. Curious what size i should go on the l/s polo. I got a button up from the indigo label and a large was abit to big but that had two different materials. 

Anyone got some of Mercers? I read the previous post just wanna see fit pics. Hopefully gonna cop a couple pairs when they release. Thanks

Does anyone know when the Manhattan store will open up tomorrow? Their website says 10 but the blog post says 11.

nerd.gif
 You could still see this dude in the KITH sneaker room haha … 

so i just got my tracking and on the email it says size 8.5.. i ordered a 9 US. is it showing the UK sizing? anyone else have this?

so i just got my tracking and on the email it says size 8.5.. i ordered a 9 US. is it showing the UK sizing? anyone else have this?

just got mine too and it says size 8 when i ordered a US 8.5. I'm guessing they listed the UK size

I ordered a 9.5 and the shipping email says 9. So unless they just screwed everyone's order up, I think we'll be fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom