Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Woulda sold better @ $150ish.

$180+shipping for such a plain shoe, nah, I'm good.

This is what made me pass. I think these look good and quality looks on point but 180 and shipping? Nah. 140 and shipping and I would've swung on em.

anyone have a "just us" pin and would like to quote this with a picture or know what colors there are in that pin. I know there is multiple colors not just one and might head down tomorrow and want to pick one up, thanks

Edit: nvm found out they have a white one which is the one I wanted

Last edited:
the kith classics lexington hoody is pretty nice.  disappointed they sold out of my size and disappointed it didn't come in other colors.  the whole collection looks solid.  the mercers would have been instacopped but reading that the quality isn't as nice on them made me hesitate a little.  now my size is sold out in the khakis!  however, i am thinking about the bleecker sweats.  these will be my first bleecker sweat purchase.  how do they compare (in terms of thickness) to nike tech pants, uniqlo tapered sweats or h&m tapered sweats?

Asked a reseller for retail+shipping for gl3 grand opening. He told me the best he could do is 360+shipping because their price will increase in future!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My size is still in kith app..:tongue:(not buying because of ups..that will rape me in customs).

the kith classics lexington hoody is pretty nice.  disappointed they sold out of my size and disappointed it didn't come in other colors.  the whole collection looks solid.  the mercers would have been instacopped but reading that the quality isn't as nice on them made me hesitate a little.  now my size is sold out in the khakis!  however, i am thinking about the bleecker sweats.  these will be my first bleecker sweat purchase.  how do they compare (in terms of thickness) to nike tech pants, uniqlo tapered sweats or h&m tapered sweats?

Have all of them. Its French terry, so it's not that thin and is heavier than the tech fleece and hm sweats.

did the add to cart on those leather sagas, but couldnt pull the trigger, ended up buying some john elliott gear instead.

Asked a reseller for retail+shipping for gl3 grand opening. He told me the best he could do is 360+shipping because their price will increase in future!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My size is still in kith app..
tongue.gif
(not buying because of ups..that will rape me in customs).
Just ask a fellow NTer for help. I would be willing to help if you'd like.

New balance really does handicap him. I can tell he's trying to do his best to the crap asian models he gets offered by introducing different materials and adding details like speckling etc. Once he gets access to USA made I think we will see better New Balance products from him. Until then CNCPTS, JCREW, practically every european boutique > RF New Balances

Last edited:
i asked.
socks are coming online too.
Seriously, why did they include them in the lookbook/description if they weren't going to release them with the collection? I was planning on adding a couple pairs to my Mercer order but didn't see any so I just checked out with Mercers anyways because I figured they might sell out. Now if I want some socks I have to pay shipping again. These guys suck.

Those are looking pretty good to me, a lot better than the other pair
Both weak to me.
New balance really does handicap him. I can tell he's trying to do his best to the crap asian models he gets offered by introducing different materials and add details like speckling etc. Once he gets access to USA made I think we will see better New Balance products from him. Until then CNCPTS, JCREW, any pratically every european boutique > RF New Balances
I agree

I thought Ronnie said that these Mercers run TTS so I went with the 32 instead of my usual 30 from past Mercers. Anybody have any inputs who bought these new Mercers instore and how they fit compared to past Mercers?
Doesn't seem like you're aware of it but they've posted a size chart with measurements for each size on the product page. They've been tweaking the fit with each iteration - early mercers had huge waists for a given size and inseams that were too long leading to excessive stacking from not only the ankle but the knee as well - evident in their own lookbooks - personally it looks terrible to me. Looks like these issues have been addressed. Beyond that I've had issues with the quality control of mercers in the past (bad stitching, loose buttons), hopefully they've improved that as well.

Back
Top Bottom