Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Has anybody additional Information/Details regarding the change to a "Made in China" production of the recent apparal?

Doesn't seem like you're aware of it but they've posted a size chart with measurements for each size on the product page. They've been tweaking the fit with each iteration - early mercers had huge waists for a given size and inseams that were too long leading to excessive stacking from not only the ankle but the knee as well - evident in their own lookbooks - personally it looks terrible to me. Looks like these issues have been addressed. Beyond that I've had issues with the quality control of mercers in the past (bad stitching, loose buttons), hopefully they've improved that as well.
Thanks. Adam from Kith just reconfirmed that these new Mercers are TTS and that the size chart for the waist on the site was wrong.

i hope he doesn't do it to where all of his shoe collabs are going to be only on that iphone app. that would suck. like putting the new balances on there. so many people wouldn't even get a chance at it

No way he has actual collabs exclusive to the app. Will he have #kithstrikes exclusive to the app? Absolutely. Will he have a general collab release exclusive? Hell no

i dislike that they stopped using starter hats now and they're still charging like they are. that sucks. the hats aren't as good of quality as starters hats.

i dislike that they stopped using starter hats now and they're still charging like they are. that sucks. the hats aren't as good of quality as starters hats.
mitchelle n ness hats are effing bonkers. weird sizing, weird fit, just overall really effing bad. like you said I really wished they stuck with starter. 

mitchell and ness hats are horrible. the shape of them is so bad. it is so big.. i can't mess with it.

btw, check the link in my signature for my brand's starter hats. better than KITH, mitchell and ness.

Last edited:
the new mercer pants i returned went tts n they were skin tight felt like a girlie i know joggers suppose be fitted/tight but they on some female tight imo

Found this on IG. I ended up copping the black one. I think they are fire...nice change from their classic ones.
I was about to cop the black until i heard some comments on here..... i'm pretty bummed that they went away from Starter as well.. but this was recommended to me so i wanted to see a fit pic... i have a big head so maybe it won't be bad on me lol.... if anyone can show a fit pic i'd apprecaite it before pulling the trigger.

Are the KITH classics hats really that different from the "OG" ones?

Not a big difference just some slight changes like on the new ones it has a kith box logo and a kith flag logo on the inside on the old ones it has a different kith logo inside and kith on the outside was in script

According to Adam the Central Park nb's are the best nb of the year when it comes to quality, concept and details

They didn't stop using starter hats, they still have them all instore they just sell out online

Yea I dont think new balance would let him do an app exclusive drop

You never know, new balance let him use a maple leaf instead of their logo on the tounge but they aren't releasing on the app, kithstikes maybe but his collabs no

Back
Top Bottom