Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the am1 isn't a rf collab it's the air max day shoe, an og am1 with a green color midsole

Last edited:
I feel like it will eventually happen, the collab that is.

As for the model, I'll be severely disappointed it it's anything but the am1
A Kith x RF collab is definitely coming. Not sure when though, but I would guess between now and January hopefully. I'm leaning towards it being an AM1 but what other models you think are possible? A hurache would be pretty awesome too.

These are really starting to grow on me. What does everyone else think? These or the red 530's??

A Kith x RF collab is definitely coming. Not sure when though, but I would guess between now and January hopefully. I'm leaning towards it being an AM1 but what other models you think are possible? A hurache would be pretty awesome too.
I don't see it happening before January. NB is for November. Denims for December. So that leaves January?

Nah that's way too soon. 

As for models, I feel you being a AM1. He knows that's what we want. He knows anything other than that will be a dissapointment. It's just a matter of if nike lets him use it. A huarache would be fire 
pimp.gif
 I can see it being a 90 as well. 

Am1s are straight garbage now days... I really hope IF (which I kinda doubt) there's an RFxNike collab, it's with a 90 or something.

Am1s are straight garbage now days... I really hope IF (which I kinda doubt) there's an RFxNike collab, it's with a 90 or something.
Exactly why I haven't copped a pair in years. And they're my favorite runner's silhouette of all time. 

Shoot, the hyperfuses have a better shape than the regulars

Looking to the buy the ropes that look like the ones that came with the Volcanos 

Anybody know where I can find them?

I checkd on RLS but couldnt find them, but then again i looked on mobile

Nike models I would like to see RF do. (am1 being one of my last picks, such a tired, tired silhouette) 2015 Huarache hybrid, Inneva woven, footscape woven, roshe run, Huarache le, pegasus 83/30, flyknit racer, flyknit trainer. 

let us know how the mercers end up fitting please

kinda hoping the size guide is accurate, cuz if i have to go up a size, i'd be screwed since 33s are pretty much all sold out in the solid colors
Got my mercers in today in a size 30, and im a 32 waist. I can confirm that size 30 classic mercers are a 32 waist, and the sizing chart on the site, as least waist-wise, is accurate.

Got my mercers in today in a size 30, and im a 32 waist. I can confirm that size 30 classic mercers are a 32 waist, and the sizing chart on the site, as least waist-wise, is accurate.
Damnit! I'm also a waist size 32 and went with 32 instead of the usual 30. I followed Ronnie's word on all the tweets about sizing. I also read from previous posts for folks who bought them a few weeks back that they fit TTS. I recently purchased a size 31 Meekers from the academy drop and those fit TTS for sure. So from all of that I was thinking go TTS. 

Anybody else who bought classic mercers can comment?

Last edited:
I got the classics. Posted a longer review with pics. Basically I sized down from my usual 32 to a 30.

Wtf some of you guys getting your goods already. My order hasn't been prepped for shipping yet. Any suggestions?

was gonna get a pair of bleecker sweats but decided to get another pair of john elliott escobar sweats instead. they're way more comfy and better fitting.. only thing i like about the bleeckers is the pockets and 4 zippers.

Back
Top Bottom