Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

All I know is the fact they're supposedly paper thin (the Mercers) turned me away. It's November and they're on the east coast, should have known better.
Its summer all year around in South East Asia, those are exactly  what we need, hell even bleeckers were too warm to my liking

Anybody know if kith classic mercer pants (woodland camo) is the exact same ones pictured? or are they same dark print as the blue label line?

What exactly happened with the Daytonas ? They were selling under retail for a very long time, why did the prices go up recently ?

What exactly happened with the Daytonas ? They were selling under retail for a very long time, why did the prices go up recently ?
You wait long enough for anything RF and 60% of the time it goes up Every time. Only thing I don't see increasing is the last Adidas collab.

the price of the daytonas went up? what are they now? the americana was the worst NB release by RF, wonder if that would ever go up.

does anyone know if the new mercers from the classics collection is a different material than from the meekers from the academy? cause the meekers were a thicker material but different from the old mercers. it was kind of like a docker pant material. if it is that same material on the classics i think it would be pretty nice. they're fairly thick. or are they really thin like the material on the old mercers from the blue label and white label?

Can't tell if it's a lunar midsold or regular midsole
regular midsole 100000%

and so far the colorway from the little that can be seen, looks like OGs with icy blue outsole

could be just a kithstrike...looks quite similar to OG with slightly bigger air bubble

Last edited:
Just because some COMMENTED "kith x Nike", dudes believe it :rofl:

Nike collab coming but i would say not until last next year.

Thats the Air Max Day shoe, just a pic nothing more. I think is  AD or something from Nike
Not a collab

And there are NO MORE Starter hats available in the stores

That thought didn't cross my mind you could be correct and yeah "no more" theyll be more avalible next week, I asked them if they had any box logos left and he said no and I went yesterday and they had 4 different box logos full size run

I feel like it will eventually happen, the collab that is.

As for the model, I'll be severely disappointed it it's anything but the am1

I feel like it will eventually happen, the collab that is.

As for the model, I'll be severely disappointed it it's anything but the am1
I'd be good with an am1 or am90. I'm praying that it isnt a fugly huarache though. 

Back
Top Bottom