Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Would you cop a good quality GR?
Yes, I would gladly cop a quality GR. But this won't be priced as a GR. The retail for the Gel Sight white/red/gold that just came out was priced at $180USD. That means these will be ~$200 each, which I am not prepared to spend on a shoe like this. I just don't like this model and it's not worth the price tag.

Yes, I would gladly cop a quality GR. But this won't be priced as a GR. The retail for the Gel Sight white/red/gold that just came out was priced at $180USD. That means these will be ~$200 each, which I am not prepared to spend on a shoe like this. I just don't like this model and it's not worth the price tag.
Saw that coming. I agree, definitely not worth that price tag. The white/red/gold  sights were hideous in color and material. Only things that make these better are the materials.

Last edited:
For the Asics historians. Are the Gel Sights supposed to be like Asics New Balance 997? I just saw ce4423 ce4423 quote $180 price for the white/red/gold. Just was wondering was this their high end model from back in the day or something.

Saw that coming. I agree, definitely not worth that price tag. The white/red/gold  sights were hideous in color and material. Only things that make these better are the materials.

Yes, materials are great and I love pig skin suede. But how are people going to justify dropping over $400 including taxes and shipping on two very similar shoes and a below average model that RF is forcing on people. To each his own I guess.

he actually did a really good job on these. the sand colored shoe is the better out of the two. since I got thurs and fri off thinking about possibly making a trip out to venice to cop.

Id really like to see these in person but since that wont be happening i think ill just try for the navy pair. They look cleaner than the way the white pair is layed out...the color blocking in the middle is confusing imo.

Will cop the navy's 
smokin.gif

That suede looks great with the different blues

I think they came out great. Too bad I hate blue shoes. Will be there Friday morning tho, pretty excited KITH is coming to my hood

Gel-Sight is true to size to a half size large.  If you normally go down half size for Asics do the same.

Back
Top Bottom