Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm liking both pairs but leaning more towards the navy. Are these in-store only or will there be an online release?

I originally thought the navy cw had a little blue heel which would have been better imo. Both are alright. Nothing special at all though.

I like the tan ones better. Iuno i was just expecting more being that the ECP was so great. i do have my eyes on that bomber jacket that he previewed though

I really like both pairs.  The colors are right up my alley and not to flashy, can easily pull off at work with jeans and a button up (I know I'll get hated for saying that but it's a requirement at my office ha).  Looking forward to the online release hopefully I can snag both pairs. 

Maybe people are expecting more "pop" from a collab rather than something simple? They're not as bad as I thought... but for the $150 + tax and shipping, I just don't know.

I like em but not $220-dollars-to-the-UK-like-em.  Might change my mind when better pics surface.

They are ok. If they were a GR sitting on the shelf in footlocker I wouldn't look twice. I'm definitely not reaching for my wallet for these.

Back
Top Bottom