Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

"Denim is such a difficult product to get right. I'm the most picky when it comes to the right fit and weight" 

Well Ronnie I guess youre not picky enough cause those wide *** jeans have a horrible fit.

Yeah those aren't. Regardless, it is possible- just don't hit the pairs with indigo, use a different dye? Then leave them unsanfordized.

True, technically that'd be raw, I guess it's just the wording that annoys me. It's almost like they're trying to make it sound more premium than it actually is. Which of course wouldn't really be anything new with Kith.

You can add other dyes to the denim, not sure the ratio used with indigo dye or if it's omitted completely. Naked and Famous came out the with sumi ink selvedge denim, it's denim that is dyed with Japanese writing ink that faded to I forgot what. I think it fades to indigo underneath, I'd have to double check.

You can add other dyes to the denim, not sure the ratio used with indigo dye or if it's omitted completely. Naked and Famous came out the with sumi ink selvedge denim, it's denim that is dyed with Japanese writing ink that faded to I forgot what. I think it fades to indigo underneath, I'd have to double check.

They're indigo warp overdyed with ink. So black to indigo.

The fit on the rf denim seem decent, but pricing seems stupid high for the distressed denim.

"Denim is such a difficult product to get right. I'm the most picky when it comes to the right fit and weight" 

Well Ronnie I guess youre not picky enough cause those wide *** jeans have a horrible fit.
dude embellishes **** all the time now. 
yea it revealed the indigo underneath. N&F is so creative. wish i could find a pair that fit me right. 

Ronnie revolutionized sweatpants.  He made it acceptable for us to wear sweatpants to work, weddings, and funerals.  Since when is he into jeans??

Liberty Fairs x RF - jamiepaige
Those are fire. I'm going to pick those up if possible

And ronnie....more shoes less apparel. He's trying really hard but it's just not working at all. Everything is basic as hell. No originality

Last edited:
[h3]Ueno Denim - Size 32[/h3]
Waist – 32 inches

Hip – 40.7 inches

Rise – 9.6 inches

Inseam – 31.5 inches

Knee Width – 7.8 inches

Cuff Width – 7.1 inches

two things i noticed - these are not vanity sized and these have really short inseam.  i dont mind the forgoing of the vanity sizing but the inseam is so short...i hope thats a typo.  

[h3]Ueno Denim - Size 32[/h3]
Waist – 32 inches

Hip – 40.7 inches

Rise – 9.6 inches

Inseam – 31.5 inches

Knee Width – 7.8 inches

Cuff Width – 7.1 inches

two things i noticed - these are not vanity sized and these have really short inseam.  i dont mind the forgoing of the vanity sizing but the inseam is so short...i hope thats a typo.  
naked and famous skinny

Waist – 32 inches

Rise – 10 inches

Inseam – 37 inches

Knee Width – 8.25 inches

Cuff Width – 7.5 inches

apc petit standard

Waist – 32 inches 

Rise – 9.5 inches

Inseam – 33.5 inches

Knee Width – 8 inches

Cuff Width – 7 inches

yea its oddly short. it would work for anyone under 6 foot for the most part.

You need to stop taking pics this nice til RF is paying you (or at least floating you pairs).
haha that will be the day.

Last edited:
Don't fall for this denim buy.

Everything seems odd with the fitting of these, and usually you can buy two different sizes of denim and try each on to see which fits better (return the other).

Unfortunately Kiths return policy is a joke and you would be stuck with a pair that does not fit.

Good luck to those who want them, but this is def something I would try on first.

got my pacifics yesterday. was able to scoop for retail from a reseller. love them in person. i went down .5 and they fit perfect. any recommendations for a cleaner/protector? i think these will be major dirt magnets.

Don't fall for this denim buy.

Everything seems odd with the fitting of these, and usually you can buy two different sizes of denim and try each on to see which fits better (return the other).

Unfortunately Kiths return policy is a joke and you would be stuck with a pair that does not fit.

Good luck to those who want them, but this is def something I would try on first.
This is how they should have demonstrated their denim sizing:

Back
Top Bottom