Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Maybe try Stampd. I don't know what their return policy is, but I thought I saw the Kith jacket their site.
Olive sold out :frown: plus looking at the measurments the chest is 23 across... I need 24 really, 23 hugs me too tight

lol I just got done talking with Joe about the Gap selvedge denim but damn for 120 bucks you get a mighty damn fine pair of denim.

Gonna check out Gap today for a pair of Selvedge jeans. Haven't bough a pair since high school.

GAP selvedge really displaces APC and Naked and Famous??
relative to price.. yes. I got mine for 60 vs my N&F for 160 and 250 for APCs.

they fit better for me. they have a 7" opening but have a enough room at the thigh and knee.

only negative about gap is the don't really fade. im 5 months in and only starting to see some. but whatever. atleast they don't bleed on my jeans that much.

that said, im still on the hunt for a pair from a denim company that fits right.

Last edited:
Being fat and finding good fitting denim out the box is the hardest part finding jeans. Plus the majority of these brands got fittings for NT denim with their sizing. So these RF have my interest with their specs.

Being fat and finding good fitting denim out the box is the hardest part finding jeans. Plus the majority of these brands got fittings for NT denim with their sizing. So these RF have my interest with their specs.
yea. I have bigger thighs. I appreciate ron rons wider hip and knee

levi's 501 STF. 

Not to get off track with the thread but GAP got 40% off everything right now...Those $108 japanese selvedge denims would be a good cop for those looking. Just FYI

Last edited:
Hey guys, never had a pair of selvedge.. And with the sale at Gap, and the way you guys are praising them, figured why not.

Although, my regular jeans are a 32, Gap only had 31 waist. You think I'll be alright? I thought I read that selvedge opens up a bit or am I mistaken?

Hey guys, never had a pair of selvedge.. And with the sale at Gap, and the way you guys are praising them, figured why not.

Although, my regular jeans are a 32, Gap only had 31 waist. You think I'll be alright? I thought I read that selvedge opens up a bit or am I mistaken?
yes i'm a tts 33 and I went 32 in gap selvedge skinny. SUPER TIGHT at first but by the second day they had stretched out so much. you could probably get away getting TTS but then again it would be a more relaxed fit. 

Last edited:
Not to get off track with the thread but GAP got 40% off everything right now...Those $108 japanese selvedge denims would be a good cop for those looking. Just FYI
thats how i got mine cheap. they always have sales.

I have this too. Very very comfortable, especially for hotter weather. The dark grey weft is also a nice change from the usual white wefts.
do they stretch much? and hows the fit?

relative to price.. yes. I got mine for 60 vs my N&F for 160 and 250 for APCs.
they fit better for me. they have a 7" opening but have a enough room at the thigh and knee.

only negative about gap is the don't really fade. im 5 months in and only starting to see some. but whatever. atleast they don't bleed on my jeans that much.

that said, im still on the hunt for a pair from a denim company that fits right.

Checkout 7 jeans luxe performance. By far the most comfortable jeans I've found. Deals pop up on Amazon pretty frequently I buy most pairs for 70-120 bucks

in terms of quality yes imo. plus you can't beat the price, you just don't get the brand name. 
You can't really compare N&F with Gap considering one company spits out a huge variety of denim including the standard indigo selvedge.  I mean, if you are looking for standard indigo raws Gap is a good option among many others, but N&F is the one selling uncommon denim at cheaper price points than the more renown companies.

Back
Top Bottom