Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think the $185 was justified for that shoe. The leather was top notch. Not so sure about these
Yeah I understand it for those. Seems like once RonRon hits a price point it either stays the same or goes up so these will probably be around that. Maybe resellers will panic and let them go for less?

Hey guys I have Jason markks but just wanted to ask the best way to clean my pacifics? Had a long night and got way too up smh
Ive had good and bad luck with Markk on suede. Some types of suede its awesome and some times it makes the dye run and fade... I know that doesnt help on the pacifics specifically but just be careful. 

Should have gone with the navy and not the white haha

I do have the Atlantics but I ordered the pacific dusk yesterday from the restock and called my self dressing in theme lol didn't think I would go out to eat and you see where this went south from there lol

Haha no way the price point is that low.
I know 
frown.gif

If the shape of the mids in hand is as pretty as all these pics make them look I'm down to grab a pair

as seen on ronald himself. sidenote, the denim fit looks pretty sloppy. he had to resort to pinrolling with the jeans being so baggy.

I was gonna say looks like f***ing s**t. Yours a bit more tactful 
laugh.gif

Pic answers why Ronnie "hasn't worn denim in years," too lol
Tampons look pretty bad in that pic too..

At least he's smiling in photos now.

damnnnnn rondawg sporting them pinrolls tho

hold up, pinrolling pants right now as we speak 
roll.gif
. Gotta copy the GOAT. 

Back
Top Bottom