Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Too easy. 
nthat.gif

Materials looks top notch. I just didn't want to grab the wrong size

this...he tweeted that these run .5 bigger than the DSM's. When the DSM's came out, he stated those were .5 big. So pretty much he's saying these run a full size big. I currently have my TTS in the mids carted, but i'm hesitant on buying

this...he tweeted that these run .5 bigger than the DSM's. When the DSM's came out, he stated those were .5 big. So pretty much he's saying these run a full size big. I currently have my TTS in the mids carted, but i'm hesitant on buying
im ****** lol

Hate to say it but I missed out. Needed a 8.5 got Carr jacked during check out. Was a little late, on my way to work trying to check out. Congrats on copping

that mid is sitting!!! (no double)  everyone bought to resell hahaha im finna come up on pairs for cheap like the dsm pumas 

that mid is sitting!!! (no double)  everyone bought to resell hahaha im finna come up on pairs for cheap like the dsm pumas 

hoping to do the same. i'll wait until all the sizing issues are addressed and when I see those mids hit below retail on ebay, i'll strike

that kind of rape price ebay listing was on every ronnie release. even on EQTs. Some oversea kids who dont know anything must be biting it once a while..

Back
Top Bottom