Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

copped both but having buyers remorse about the mids already, especially if they don't even fit. going to have to let them go for below retail it looks like 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't believe for a second that those lows are actually sold out. They'll magically restock.
I think they literally did this time. I kept refresrhing and watched the whole stock disappearing slowly. Probably not many pairs will restock on these unlike WCP lol. WCPs were totally fake sold out.

Last edited:
I talked to guy who purchased the mids and he said his tts is a 10 and he half sizes up in Asics . He said he went tts and they fit good , toe space good , maybe a fraction more than tts.

I talked to guy who purchased the mids and he said his tts is a 10 and he half sizes up in Asics . He said he went tts and they fit good , toe space good , maybe a fraction more than tts.
Figured these will fit more like NB than asics...i go 11 for asics and 10.5 for nb

nice i can breath a lil easier. my biggest worry is these fitting huge like the EQT. I have to double sock on those, its ridiculous...

Wait, I'm confused now. He tweeted to size .5 down so i did on the lows. Anyone try them on in store?
I don't have the RF lows, but I have a GR pair with leather lining I ordered specifically for the release and then return. I can easily go .5 down. I learned from my Central Park TTS mistake to put the damn things on myself if possible; Ronnie/Kith said TTS, but for me, it was .5 up. They were too tight length wise for my liking.

I don't have the RF lows, but I have a GR pair with leather lining I ordered specifically for the release and then return. I can easily go .5 down. I learned from my Central Park TTS mistake to put the damn things on myself if possible; Ronnie/Kith said TTS, but for me, it was .5 up. They were too tight length wise for my liking.

I may have to adopt your tactics. thanks man, repped.

i have 2 pairs of r698s and i can go down .5 for a perfect snug fit which is what i want. if these have a leather lining than im 100% sure you can go down .5 lol

Never seen RF posting pics of queues outside his shops. Should i assume he is not happy with hype of his latest release? Did not convince me..(i dont like sneaker boots in general and lows were ok...in any way, not worth waiting in queue though)

Back
Top Bottom