Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

smh i swear blogs like them, kicks on fire, sneakernews just need to stop.

Here is another blatant example of why these sneaker blogs are trash:

Like Yall really not gonna link dude's twitter?

Here is another blatant example of why these sneaker blogs are trash:

Like Yall really not gonna link dude's twitter?

Actually, they did link his instagram several times in the article. If you look at the bottom right after the first photo where it says photography by, his ig is linked in the name. His linked name was also mentioned in the second line in the first paragraph. Even when several of the big sneaker blogs used a photo of mine, all of them linked my ig, so they do actually give credit at times.

At times.

And that involves clicking on the articles.

I'm not clicking the articles ever.

I click ads on NT to support NT. ain't adding traffic hits to those blogs.

I'll RT if they linked his profile in the actual tweet.

They bait and hope u click on the site link for ad revenue

was driving through LA today for work and passed by the new Diamond store. Grand opening is June 6, so perhaps the RFs are releasing that same day as well

Raise of hand, which one of u own any diamond related article of clothing? Which one of u copping these Pacsuns x Just Us?

Raise of hand, which one of u own any diamond related article of clothing? Which one of u copping these Pacsuns x Just Us?
Own one diamond t shirt and dont wear it but who cares either way? Why cant yall just wait to see the shoes in hand before going so overboard with the hate on this. If the shoes are dope then great, if they suck then rip ronnie. But in the mean time, why are you acting like diamond killed your girl? 

PS if all you cop after talking so much smack you need to grow a pair. 

was driving through LA today for work and passed by the new Diamond store. Grand opening is June 6, so perhaps the RFs are releasing that same day as well
Doubt it, thats next weekend and we're only in the beginning stages of the ronnie timeline

like he said we are just starting, hate is so skewed right now 85 to 15 that'll change come kith picture time it always does 

that damn timeline is so spot on its hilarious 

like he said we are just starting, hate is so skewed right now 85 to 15 that'll change come kith picture time it always does 

that damn timeline is so spot on its hilarious 

Those Kith filtered pictures will fool so many people, but I've learned my lesson. This is definitely a pass for me.

This is the timeline for a RF release

1-Tease pics surfaces

2-50/50 reviews without a good pic

3-RF starts the hype

4-Another Tease pic

5-65/35 want them

6-Full pic is shown

7-75/25 want them (25% are vocal about how they never did like them at all)

8-Full blown hype and release info

9-85/15 NEEDS them 

10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs

11-Everybody comes in the Group posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"

12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him

13-Everybody start asking for Shipping and email confirmation

14-Everybody gets over it cause it's just a shoe

for those that are new to rf 

Own one diamond t shirt and dont wear it but who cares either way? Why cant yall just wait to see the shoes in hand before going so overboard with the hate on this. If the shoes are dope then great, if they suck then rip ronnie. But in the mean time, why are you acting like diamond killed your girl? 

PS if all you cop after talking so much smack you need to grow a pair. 
Why do u get ur panties in a bunch? Imo Diamond is a ******* brand for teens.  I don't care for the overdone Tiffany CW, Diamond/RF logos etc.  If that's ur thing, wear ur Diamond tee with matching Gel Sagas proudly, all the power to u buddy.

Last edited:

Why do u get ur panties in a bunch? Imo Diamond is a ******* brand for teens.  I don't care for the overdone Tiffany CW, Diamond/RF logos etc.  If that's ur thing, wear ur Diamond tee with matching Gel Sagas proudly, all the power to u buddy.
My point is you havent even seen the whole shoe yet...either of them lol. 

Back
Top Bottom