Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Don't need to see the whole shoe.  Judging from the teaser pic, it's gonna be a Tiffany Gel Saga with the finest materials ever crafted on an Asic.

I heard Arron's got some crazy supple perforated unicorn leather that he's using on the upper. Should be magical.

Don't need to see the whole shoe.  Judging from the teaser pic, it's gonna be a Tiffany Gel Saga with the finest materials ever crafted on an Asic.
If you dont like the look you dont like the look. Fair enough. But just cause some one likes the shoe doesnt mean they shop at pacsun, loves diamond brand, and wears nothing but diamond brand when they rock these shoes. Haha thats quite a jump. 

Last edited:
Dudes hating before even seeing a whole show. Like stop fambs.

Almost as worse as when Yall gassed up those RF Adidas BC of the teaser shots.

3 pack of the colored shirts restocked for those interested
How thin are those undershirts? I need some basic soft cotton tees and really dont wanna spend over 50 bucks for the laguardia tee or whatever its called lol its just looks really comfy though. 

How thin are those undershirts? I need some basic soft cotton tees and really dont wanna spend over 50 bucks for the laguardia tee or whatever its called lol its just looks really comfy though. 
The three pack tees are good , not thin at all , can be worn by itself .

I got 2 laguardias and they're pretty great.

But I love the 3 pack. Fair price and awesome quality for it. Make sure you hang dry them. I wear the as is.

I think that dude MIGHT have one of the asics collaboration on in another pic..

sick.gif
 This kid could have those, money saved...

Back
Top Bottom