Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

how does this crewneck fit?
http://kithnyc.com/collections/apparel/products/kith-classics-thompson-us-logo-crew-black-navy

since i need XXL
laugh.gif
True to size. 

Hopefully the numbers are high. These are definitely not gonna sit, diamond teenyboppers + tiffany colorway is recipe for diaster

i can see the glv disappointing people once they get em in hand. the sagas are kinda growing on me but i still can't get over the all black sole. i'll probably be scoping out the saga's for the low after RD from someone desperate to sell. 

i don't think these are going to sit like WCP tho. regardless of numbers.

and that really means they aren't going to be up until 5pm...

I assume sagas are .5 from glv/gl3 sizing for the most part, similar to the wcp sights (aka Nike tts)? Going to see how these are in person. Will let them go if they dont look good.

I assume sagas are .5 from glv/gl3 sizing for the most part, similar to the wcp sights (aka Nike tts)? Going to see how these are in person. Will let them go if they dont look good.
I go half a size down for sagas, so one full size down from gl3/v size.

I go half a size down for sagas, so one full size down from gl3/v size.

I have wide feet so i dont think I can do a full size from gl3 or glv. Even in my current size 10, those are either snug or too tight. You own any of the rf gel sights?

I have wide feet so i dont think I can do a full size from gl3 or glv. Even in my current size 10, those are either snug or too tight. You own any of the rf gel sights?
I do. The sights are the same length as sagas (.5 down from GL3/5 for me) but with a roomier toe box. Every foot fits diff tho. 

I do. The sights are the same length as sagas (.5 down from GL3/5 for me) but with a roomier toe box. Every foot fits diff tho. 

I'll go with your suggestion. Sounds like a .5 down will fit me perfectly, like the sights. Actually prefer the sights fitting over the glv/gl3 since the free movement of the tongue allows me to have extra room.

i actually think the glV look good. but it's too girly for me. i would get it for a chick. the sagas had potential when i heard about them but now seeing more pictures of them they are really horrible. can't believe he made them look that bad. color blocking is all wrong. smh. should have been way better.

I like the black midsole of the sagas but even with that they are way too blue. I would have liked a more subtle pair. Both pairs are a bit overbearing for me. 

i actually think the glV look good. but it's too girly for me. i would get it for a chick. the sagas had potential when i heard about them but now seeing more pictures of them they are really horrible. can't believe he made them look that bad. color blocking is all wrong. smh. should have been way better.
agree with your statement about the sagas. wish it looked more like the mock up photo someone in here (forgot your name, my bad) drew of the two pairs, where just the toe box and the outline of the asics logo were teal, and the rest of the shoe was black. not a fan of the entire tongue being blue on the actual pair, throws it all off.

yea without a doubt. Love mine.
1600s look cooler looking down than from the side though. Odd shoe

Back
Top Bottom