Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

get mine tomorrow 
smokin.gif

Those look nice - appreciate the pics.  I'm not a huge fan of the extended tee look but I might have to cop a pack since I can always just use them as lounge shirts if the length is a little too much.

Last edited:

Those look nice - appreciate the pics.  I'm not a huge fan of the extended tee look but I might have to cop a pack since I can always just use them as lounge shirts if the length is a little too much.
the length on these is barely extended. just a little bit longer than normal. 

ill post a pic with my uniqlo tee.

do the 3 pack tees fit the same as the graphic tees? sorry if it's been asked
they are a little bigger, but the only graphic tee from kith i have is a box logo one from a couple years ago. so not sure how it compares now.

RF turned into a fashion designer. seems appropriate to me.

Why?

I don't see what's appropriate about recycling trends, terrible branding, and extreme overpricing for below average at best garments.
His clothes are terrible...Srs.
Yall really don't know much about apparel if your splashing your money in to kith clothing. It's obvious he appeals to a younger uninformed sneaker driven audience who are buying off the hype of his sneaker collabs.
There are literally 100's of brands that are head and shoulders above kith with the same aesthetic.

Why?

I don't see what's appropriate about recycling trends, terrible branding, and extreme overpricing for below average at best garments.
Yall really don't know much about apparel if your splashing your money in to kith clothing. It's obvious he appeals to a younger uninformed sneaker driven audience who are buying off the hype of his sneaker collabs.
There are literally 100's of brands that are head and shoulders above kith with the same aesthetic.
you think i was serious about that? come on dude.

either way, thanks for the insults. really not that big of a deal to get worked up over some t-shirts. 

Quote:
Why?

Son getting real salty about what other people are buying.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom