Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Im thinking about pulling the trigger on some DS ECP joints, but almost $400 for some Asics is killing me. Anyone think this is too much? 

Im thinking about pulling the trigger on some DS ECP joints, but almost $400 for some Asics is killing me. Anyone think this is too much? 
What size are they, Miami or Knicks ? I just picked up a pair of DS Miami for $300. A few weeks ago They seemed to be going for $325-350, now everyone wants $400+ for them. I'm still on the hunt for the Knicks at the right price.

It seems if you cant get RG Asics for retail when they drop. The best thing to do is wait until the hype dies down a little and then pick them up. So like 2 weeks after the drop date.

They're a size 11.5 in the knicks. I think the guy wants between $360 and $380 for them. At first I was down but now im really reconsidering. Ive actually been looking around for this size and colorway for a few weeks and I havent found any for around $300 which is what I wanted to pay. 

They're a size 11.5 in the knicks. I think the guy wants between $360 and $380 for them. At first I was down but now im really reconsidering. Ive actually been looking around for this size and colorway for a few weeks and I havent found any for around $300 which is what I wanted to pay. 
We are both the same size. I wanted the Miami over the knick CW. So if I cant find the Knicks for $315 shipped to my door step I just give up. As time passes the price will only go up though. It depends on how much you want them. maybe in 2 years people will be asking crazy numbers like the salmon toes $1500 give or take for ds pair and you will regret not spending that extra $60. I will try to pick up a pair of flamingos at retail but don't have high hopes.  I'm already prepared to pay reseller prices on the flamingos. The only question is how much will the market fetch from them.

The White Label part 2 may be push back a week, but Ronnie did a collab with .........(pretty expensive brand) and its coming this Friday. They are not a sneaker soo

Don't know if anyone has posted this but just noticed something while watching TV.

Fast forward to 1:46

2:06 for Kennedys

Last edited:
not when theyre expanding for the sole purpose of being "cool".
so who determines what their intentions are? 
eyes.gif

so who determines what their intentions are? 
eyes.gif
everyone determines what their own intentions are. However, some intentions are based off of others'.
who ******g cares
you should care when your pair of shoes is bought by someone who doesnt even really like them lol.
Don't know if anyone has posted this but just noticed something while watching TV.

Fast forward to 1:46

2:06 for Kennedys

Action Bronson is known for wearing "Alternate" heat. If he gets bigger (career-wise lol), its gonna start getting exceptionally hard to cop non-JB/Nike Shoes. 

Last edited:
everyone determines what their own intentions are. However, some intentions are based off of others'.

you should care when your pair of shoes is bought by someone who doesnt even really like them lol.

Action Bronson is known for wearing "Alternate" heat. If he gets bigger (career-wise lol), its gonna start getting exceptionally hard to cop non-JB/Nike Shoes. 
is there anything i can do about? no, so you move on and try your best to get the pair. 

i doubt he will get big..that type of rap only appeals to north eastern folk

Back
Top Bottom