Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so who determines what their intentions are? 
eyes.gif
nobody is "determining" anything for anyone.  its an observation, and when you do something for the wrong reasons, its obvious to everyone else looking in...

Last edited:
thought some mercer pants were dropping today? if i wear a 34 in most denim, what size should i get, for future reference?

that "just us" shirt is hilarious... why anyone wants to wear stuff with that slogan is beyond me... :lol:

thought some mercer pants were dropping today? if i wear a 34 in most denim, what size should i get, for future reference?

that "just us" shirt is hilarious... why anyone wants to wear stuff with that slogan is beyond me... :lol:
Sizing used to be super big to where I'd say sz down to a 32 but the last batch was finally tts, but now he is changing the materials again apparently so it's anyone's guess. I'd say stick to your 34 tho. If they are a little big in the waist you can always get them tailored, better than being too small.

Sizing used to be super big to where I'd say sz down to a 32 but the last batch was finally tts, but now he is changing the materials again apparently so it's anyone's guess. I'd say stick to your 34 tho. If they are a little big in the waist you can always get them tailored, better than being too small.
really his last run was tts? i didnt even bother with it since the first 2 runs were ridiculous. my size 30 fit like a 34 and my sz 28 fit like a 26? made no sense. 

Not that I can ever remember. Maybe when a couple of the earlier RF collabs were still being released through DavidZ, but not 100% sure.
gotcha .. damn I want those Salmon Sole NBs but obviously I missed that boat. Saw them for the first time about a week ago maybe. I googled them and of course it only shows up on eBay and yeah $350+ for New Balance aint happening. Already bad enough they were what $160 to begin with

Not that I can ever remember. Maybe when a couple of the earlier RF collabs were still being released through DavidZ, but not 100% sure.

gotcha .. damn I want those Salmon Sole NBs but obviously I missed that boat. Saw them for the first time about a week ago maybe. I googled them and of course it only shows up on eBay and yeah $350+ for New Balance aint happening. Already bad enough they were what $160 to begin with
Yeah, with these collabs you pretty much just get that one shot at retail. Used to be a little easier to get them when they weren't as hyped as now, but there's no chance of a Nike-esque restock happening.

Back
Top Bottom