Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sounds good. Was worried that the neck opening was larger. Not trying to show any cleav. Can't wait for my olive, grey, navy, and off-white to show up. Even though it's October, we're still in the middle of the endless summer out here in Cali.
i just tried them on, not difference in the neck opening to me, and they are slightly longer but nothing major, material feels great

haven't been there in a minute. Ronnie don't hold no weight anymore, his collabs just sitting now
mean.gif
while the tiff collab has his name, i consider it more of a diamond collab. what did he even do? just hook up diamond with asics?

haven't been there in a minute. Ronnie don't hold no weight anymore, his collabs just sitting now
mean.gif
The last Puma launch sold out pretty fast.  I don't think his weight has dropped off that much at all.  We will see how the Asics release later in December goes

Lmao these new arguments are hilarious. To not even his collab? Lmao

while the tiff collab has his name, i consider it more of a diamond collab. what did he even do? just hook up diamond with asics?
things are worth under retail, that's a little crazy whether it's just his name or he designed em.

The last Puma launch sold out pretty fast.  I don't think his weight has dropped off that much at all.  We will see how the Asics release later in December goes
don't know if they "sold out" or not but they ain't holding weight in the aftermarket. Those things in December will be a different story though

Is there any news about a rf new balance collab he usually has one every Black Friday
still got a while before the sneak previews and standard ronnie stuff begins. Still gotta have those Diadora drop

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone got the Mercer 3 pants and how's the fit & sizing ? Anyone have them or over all thoughts? Thanks in advance

i don't think it will be. its a V7000 not an RF7000 according to that instagram pic up there

Back
Top Bottom