Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That's definitely a mistake on their part. They've had the same glitch with t shirts and other items at release time. They've cancelled all those orders where people checked out for $0.0. So I would be very happy if I were you that they sent it by accident.
i am, im gonna put that jacket to good use. actually already wore it today for like four hours.

so yea, about that kith website error last friday where the bombers were free... mine just came in today. paid nothing but shipping for it, despite getting a cancellation email. honestly wasn't expecting it at all, really nice of them to actually ship it out and honor their mistake. a+ in my books.
Nice come up!

Last edited:
Nice!
We're gonna need some sizing info asap
I copped for my friend. I'll ask him bout sizing.

i just copped the concepts collab. and i will not go down the rabbit hole of another runner brand sucking me in for purchases lol

I copped for my friend. I'll ask him bout sizing.

i just copped the concepts collab. and i will not go down the rabbit hole of another runner brand sucking me in for purchases lol
haha yeah never good... Its a deep hole.

yea but i think its the same style of lace material. just gimme a regular cotton lace aaron

other laces are also the same 2-tone rope style.
then white ropes made of volumous cotton

Back
Top Bottom