Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

if i see a pair of the cns under retail ill double up on them. i've been wearing mine non stop. love them. great casual colors

I'm glad I doubled up on the CNS.

Dope sneaker. In every sense. I'm happy I skipped this year's Aquas and went with the NBs.

-Drew

I'm glad I doubled up on the CNS.

Dope sneaker. In every sense. I'm happy I skipped this year's Aquas and went with the NBs.

-Drew
I was very pleased with the quality as well, and can definitely see them becoming one of my favorite sneakers in my collection. But unfortunately I think I am going to need a .5 size smaller than what I ordered, so hopefully I can get another pair shipped to the US for a decent price in the upcoming global release.

Pretty satisfied with my pair of CNS 998s, these things are too clean. Hesitated copping at first because of the price but it will def be worth it from the amount of wears these will get. These were my first pair of NB so I wasn't too familiar with sizing but I'm glad I went .5 down like it recommended.

My CNS from Groovy has already shipped.  They were reluctant to do so because they are to wait till the 12th. 
smokin.gif

Pretty satisfied with my pair of CNS 998s, these things are too clean. Hesitated copping at first because of the price but it will def be worth it from the amount of wears these will get. These were my first pair of NB so I wasn't too familiar with sizing but I'm glad I went .5 down like it recommended.
TTS for New Balance 998 sizing but half size down if your comparing to asics,nike

Thanks for the link. Sadly, my size 10 isn't available.

And I'm out here in Ventura County [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️
At worst cop another size and sell it to then get you a 10.  That's an alternative that I've done on other shoes.   Monterey here.

^
Just like Diamond, Colette probably didnt need RFs help to make a shoe in their trademark cw lol.

Last edited:

the regret of passing on the CNS is starting to kick in. oh well. 
A bunch of places will have them on Saturday...  you could always wait.  Chances are you will prob find someone in a month or so who is struggling for cash and will give them to you for retail or less.

For those that have the CNS...  what laces did you go with? I'm kind of leaning towards the white flats.  Don't have my pair in hand yet. Wish there were pics of the shoe with other laces in.  I think most people went with the navy ones.
i just went with the factory laces, although im not a fan of waxed laces in general. prefer the standard laces and would have swapped if they came in navy or black and not white. oh well.

You're out once the price tag hits, stop lying [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'll be out if he over charges again or prices it more expensive than anyone has priced the same shoe at. I don't understand why you'll pay anything just because it's a certain person. Doesn't make any sense

I'll be out if he over charges again or prices it more expensive than anyone has priced the same shoe at. I don't understand why you'll pay anything just because it's a certain person. Doesn't make any sense
1 word, loyalty

Back
Top Bottom