Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

that plan sounds good to me. lol i don't want the gl3s but i'll take the gel mais for cheap. i'll wait for a reseller instead of trying to get at retail i guess. looks like not many people want them. i like how they look like footscapes.

The history between you and @bds120  is a lovely one.. 
laugh.gif
 ​
 ​
Yep thats me AND you should of posted my follow up response. I been on Diadora since OG Borg.

And like I said... most in this thread are either pure RF D riders or resellers. Point blank... 3.1s hideous and you all know it. People couldn't give them trash ***** shiiits away after the first release. Throw the word Salmon in and it like the shoe changed. Nope still ugly AF. 

Whoa whoa whoa big fella.

People are entitled to opinions different from your own.

Just because someone thinks a shoe is ugly doesn't mean the 7th man over to the left or right does.

There's a female for every male - regardless of their look [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Can confidently say they're definitively ugly as all hell... Confirmed.

I wanted to value what you said, but then I saw your selfie avy.
So what you're trying to say is you only value the opinion of certain men after you develop a fondness for how they look?

Cool.. to each their own, I guess... It is 2016...

laugh.gif

750 on the Mais and 700 on the 3.1 right? Or vice versa? Either way, that's 2900 pairs. RF just said 500 golden tickets will go out on 11/22. That means there's a 17% chance of getting one.

Last edited:
ron making you buy shoes you dont want for a shoe you dont want and when you dont get a ticket this is gonna be you

jordan-crying.jpg

Last edited:
im interested in the apparel thats gonna drop, a militia/mossad color blocked hoodie would be dope 

"All items sold in stores for Legends Day will be first come, first served."

lmao this is gonna be intresting

"All items sold in stores for Legends Day will be first come, first served."

lmao this is gonna be intresting

Not even worth chaos.

Shoes won't resale.

I doubt dudes want to drop $200+ each sneaker for hopes of a ticket with so much dropping next week

I wonder if the golden ticket will have a random size or if they will go by the size that was used on the shoe that had the golden ticket

Back
Top Bottom